Me, fat, chub, or average?

Me, fat, chub, or average?
Is this fat, chub, or average? I believe that girls aren't the one who are insecure or self-conseous about their looks

Most Helpful Guy

• Average chub. Nothing wrong with that

• Thank you! This is what I was expecting!

What Girls Said 5

• Fat. I hate to say this but guys can't necessarily get away with being overweight as much as girls can. But here's the thing, fat isn't permanent. If you don't like it, then change it.

Find a calorie maintenance calculator, find how many calories it takes to maintain your weight, eat 500 calories less than that to lose a pound a week, download a calorie tracker app such as Loseit or myFitnessPal, get adequate protein and lift a couple times a week (to maintain your lean mass). If you're not losing weight, then make sure you're tracking you calories accurately (pro move: use a food scale), or eat less.

• Overweight doesn't mean fat. Chubby does not mean fat. Your statement has been invalidated overall, period.

• Chubby but not horrible... Maybe keep it to t shirts for now...

• I was going to choose you for mho until I recall what you said on the second sentence. This is the only tank I have and it takes guts to wear it because im not "skinny",

• U asked :) just want to b honest since so many people on here are not. U don't look bad in it, but u said something about being self conscious. So if u r just wear a t shirt. I didn't mean don't wear that shirt it looks ugly. I meant if ur not comfy in it don't wear it.

• When I was in school, I was so insecure about my "bird legs" that I sometimes went entire schoolyears without wearing shorts.
      Eventually I got over it, and I'm glad I did.
      As an adult, I bike a lot, and I think my legs are wonderful,
      my advice is to allow yourself to feel comfortable wearing whatever you want, learn to accept yourself as you are, and allow yourselves to grow into whoever you want to be.

• Chubby bordering on fat but I bet you could work it off with time

• You're fat. I wouldn't date you

• It just looks like your face is chubby but that's it. Take your shirt off.

What Guys Said 2

• Sorry to break it to you, but based on your face, you're definitely above your natural weight; you need to look into your diet and stop eating unhealthy food and replace it with something else. My Canadian friend is making chicken curry all the time, he lost 40 lbs just by eating healthy.

• Of course I know I am but that does NOT mean I am fat (obese), this says more about you than me that's ok. I am over this.

• I would say average - A bit of toning up will do you world of good