Girls, who would you date? Me (right) or my brother (left)?

I think he's way more handsome than me. Fuller lips, better taint, he's 1,90 and Im 1,80. And his eyes look also way more interesting.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you're both handsome that's for sure. And you look more alike than you think. At first glance I'd go with him, but either of you wouldn't be a disappointment.

What Girls Said 10

• The guy on the left is more attractive to me.

But either way, insecurity isn't an attractive trait to present to the world; fake to you make it least.

My philosophy is that if you don't like something, change it. When it comes to facial structure, I've noticed that being lean and gaining muscle mass really helps for a guys overall structure (face, body, chiseledness. etc).

Oh, and wikihow is pretty much a god send when it comes to step by step articles about how to improve yourself.

• Im already in the gym, you just wait :P I'll build up that muscles XD Anyways thank you. Yeah I think Im a little insecure.

• you look more approachable than ur brother. u have a friendlier face. plus i prefer curly hair. *shrugs*

• Yeah I know that you do 😊 we talked about it and you suggested me to grow it out. Im not done growing it out tho.

• oh yeah that's right =] well it's looking good :)

• I think you're both really attractive. I like your hair , and your eyes look really kind. If I was your age, I'd definitely want to date both of you

• Ok thanks alot!

• Alright I'll do that! You're gorgeous btw! I just had to tell you, even tho you didn't ask 😊 your apperiance has such a warmth, I dont know if that makes sense to you.

• Aw thank you so much! Hahah I guess I haven't thought about it like that. It really made me happy to read this though hahah. :)

• Your bros eyes are sicccccccccccck, very attractive

• I would say you because I like your hair more and I think you look more masculine, but you are both attractive :)

• Really? Wtf! All the boys around us say the opposite! Like he's more masculine. But I think its because he's bigger.

• hahah well I don't want to offend your bro or anything, but I see the rather done up hair and the bronze skin and I think it is on the feminine side. I don't know what it is really, neither of you look girly but to me he appears more 'girly'. :)

• Alright, thanks alot!

• I would date you over your brother.

• you guys look twins.

• We aren't ^^ what do you think? Who's older? Its only 1 year difference tho

• You very pretty but he so so

• The both of you look the same though.

• Lol not at all! why? My hair is curly and his hair is straight and brighter. Skincolor is different, lips are different nose is different etc etc.. well anyways thank you!

• But your features are exact copies! I guess it's still down to who has better personality.

• Oh! Alright :P we're both fair and nice guys tho XD Both of us have been raised well. He acts more determinative, so thats what you maybe like more.

• I love both of you guys eyes 🌚 and both of you are handsome.