I am trying to be more #BodyPositive and I would like to know, how does my body look now?

I know everyones bodies are different and they are all beautiful but I still feel very... self concious of my body and this is one of the first full body selfies I have taken. I am trying to feel better about the way i look and be more confident in my own skin. I am also going to be dying my hair, getting snake bite piercings and I have 6 tattoo ideas i want. They will all make me feel a lot better about myself but i am curious as to what people think of how i look now.

By the way, I am also only 5 feet tall and four inches, I weigh about 105 pounds and I do eat, I eat A LOT, but I don't gain weight often. I want the body modifications to make me feel better because I find them very attractive on others so I know for a fact I will feel a lot better and happier with the way I look once I get the tats and piercings.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to do those things with your body that's fine but don't count on it making you feel less self conscious. A lot of people actually start working out and loose like 50 pounds and still feel as self conscious as they did 50 pounds heavier. It's all about just learning to love yourself. I think you're fine and there's nothing you need to work on changing other than learning how to love yourself. But it is ok and normal to feel a little insecure about your body from time to time. It happens to everyone.

What Guys Said 19

• You are a beautiful girls and have the potential to grow into a beautiful woman. But tatting your body and piercing it do not in anyway make you more beautiful. I know many people believe that those things look great, but the truth is that they are not part of your body. And man o f us find that they detract from your appearance. The only piercings I find nice are single earlobe piercings.

You may attract attention with tats and piercings, but they have done nothing for your body. You will go ahead and do whatever you desire (which is how it should be) but it will really not improve your body.

• I think you look absolutely gorgeous as you are. I do understand about feeling 'self conscious' about yourself... I was like that for a LOT of years... Its only over time that I've had to accept that this is me.
    tbh I'm not sure what 'snake bite piercings' are?
    and as for tattoos I'd just say make sure you really want them... I've got five Tattoos and tbh I regret them all...( and I waited 5 years from fancying one to actually getting one just to make sure I wanted one)... but then again tattoos are far better than they used to be when I got mine.

• Do whatever makes you feel comfortable and happy - It is how you feel that is important.

• You are pretty already.

The piercings are the only thing i doubt will make you better, but that's up to you.

• U r a beautiful young woman ! Don't change a thing. You have plenty of time to change things later on in ur life. You r very 'hot' babe. Robert

• 0|0
  • I think you're sexy. I like the camel toe and the factory air.

• Jared Fogle? Is that you?

• I couldn't stop laughing at your response to the asker.
      What do you say about people her age that feel the way I do? Your argument is weak.
      Competition? I get hit on regularly in my everyday life. And if I were to date you'd immediately be Xed out of my likings because you rock the cradle.

• Bye Trans.

Last word, I have nothing against age gap relationships because I've done it my whole life. But when it's a child and a grown up my view is different. Continue doing what you please

• you look gorgeous ;)
    pretty face and hot body. I like tattoos and piercings on girls so that sounds good too. what colour do you wanna dye your hair?

• Im dying it a dark red but I wanted to do a light blue

• I love dark red. blue is nice too, nothing everyone has haha
      I'm a fan of darker colours because I think it gives a nice contrast compared to the skin colour which looks less boring. blonde can look great too but it always breaks my heart when I see a brunette dying it blonde :o

• Probably a little thin on average

But the good news is you have the right shape, you still look sexy sexy and the more meat you gain... you will just keep looking better and better

Good luck, hope everything works out

• damn! are you serious? you look gorgeous, pretty face and your body is fucking hot! x_x

I like piercings and tattoos on girls so go for it

• You look good

• I think your body look amazing and attractive! I have no idea why you think it's not.

• a bit too thin. but still pretty.

• It looks good.

• You're a very pretty girl.

• lookin at your picture, i was like omg! god has sent an angel :)

• Wowm bbery nice ☺

• hot but your hair seems damaged nat that unanattractive im talking about the long term

• its just how my hair looks in the picture, its better now. I straightened my hair the day before (it is extremely curly) and that's how it came out so I let it be after I brushed it. but thanks I guess

• @Homicidal_Queen may i know your height

• I'm5 foot 4 inches

• Your body looks really good! What are you worried about? I recommend not doing the tattoos and piercings.

What Girls Said 12

• I know some people find it hard to believe you feel that way.
    But I totally get where you are coming from.
    When I was your age, I was extremely thin.
    So thin in fact... that I didn't feel womanly enough.
    I didn't have any ass, hips, or breasts.
    It sometimes makes you feel like a boy.

However, I think you should come to a place where you accept yourself.
    There's tons of clothing that will make you appear more shapely if that's the look you want to go for.
    The A line skirt, or flared skirts are awesome in creating that illusion.
    Your body looks good to me.
    Some women struggle with being overweight... they'd kill to be on your end of the spectrum any day.

• Are You Kidding Me?

You gorgeous thing! :3 <3

• I envy your body! You are gorgeous! :)

• Piercings and tattoos won't make you feel better about yourself.
    I still have snakebites, my septum, my nostril plus my ears stretched rather large and I still fell like shit about myself. Focus on making yourself feel good about your looks before modifying your body. You'll regret it later.

• OMG are you serious? You're effing gorgeous man! 💙 Like dayumm your body is just wow, I envy you loads! :3 Love your hair too by the way

• Very pretty! Do what makes YOU feel good (:

• I dont see why you would have any kind of a complaint about your body really...

You're beautiful!

• You have a gorgeous body and are legitimately what I aim to reach! No need to feel self conscious, you really are beautiful :)

• you look great better than i do but again i still have work to do to be more positive for my own body.

• It's perfect.

• Girl, you think you're ugly? I'm ugly! You're gorgeous. I want to look like you.

• You look super pretty!!! I'm jealous! I wish I could be as pretty as you! And I bet you'd look 10x prettier if you do dye your hair a ginger red (not completely) and if you get those awesome snake piercings and tattoos! Keep being goals for little people like me!

• Honey I bet you're gorgeous as well, but thank you. Looks don't matter, personality does, but self confidence never hurts.