Rate your typical female miscer from bb. com/10 ?

Female miscers behave and follow the same belief systems that male miscers believe. These includes the principle: Sloots gonna sloot, 80/20 rule, aesthetics/money/social status are what matters, cardio kills gains, why lift when it's all about the face and many other ideology of the misc. Also uses misc lingo like sloot, measles, rep/negged/OP is a faggot/ hnnng/bought 350/ das it mane/SORTA JELLY/Bro/u mirin? like male miscers.

Rate your typical female miscer from bb.com/10 ?

They also consistently trade nudes with mods for reps to their account.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why did you bring this here? Did you get banned from bb?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have pretty much no clue what your talking about but personality wise and grammar wise not my type.

What Girls Said 1

• I have no idea what you just said. But in my opinion, this girl is kind of unattractive.

What Guys Said 3

• Dude, what the hell are you talking about. The girl by the way, is hot, id smash the hell out of her. Whos with me lol.

• I'm not sure what you said but I'd have a go on her

• I don't understand all that shit you're talking, but the girl is hot if that's what you're asking.

• give you an idea of how she talks and her personality.

• Okay. I'm starting to see it. I don't spend time on body builder. She seems entertaining though. What's her name?

• I just saw a nude of her just now. She has practically no tits. That might be a no go.