Does a girl like this exist?

A girl that looks worse with make-up on compared to natural?

( I don`t mean one of those make-up fails, more like when its done proffesionally I know there are some smart asses that would put up one of those fail photos)

• yes
  • no
  • Dude thats like finding a vegeterian SHARK no such thing!!!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I know what you are trying to ask but it is a question of individual perception - Have you ever watched those shows where they do the make over or under and you go actually she looked better before but it is a personal preference.

What Girls Said 6

• hm im not too sure. this would depend on ur own perception.

• I'm not beautiful by default, but I look worse with proffesionally done make-up than without.
    Maybe it was because that woman made my eyebrows twice their size only with make-up. @.@ 😂

• I don't like the way I look in makeup. I think it covers up the interesting marks and scars I've acquired throughout my life. But... it also boils down to preference. Makeup is supposed to cover up the bad and highlight the good features on a face. Only the very young and blessed are gifted with a naturally flawless complexion. I've always thought women were more beautiful with no makeup except in certain circumstances like severe damage/scar tissue. Although I do find heavy makeup or as I call it, clown paint, very unappealing on what would otherwise be a pretty lady. It shouldn't be a mask that you hide behind, in my humble opinion.
    Just thought I'd add 'Beauty is but a flower that wrinkles soon devour'... I think Voltaire said that but I'm not sure anymore haha. In other words, you get old and have to give all of your beauty away to time anyway. It's better to want a person for a beautiful mind or soul than a beautiful face.

• Yeah, I think I had seen some wedding pics where the bride looked ridiculous in makeup but beautiful without it.

• Less is more in my opinion.

• Yeah. My friends and my boyfriend say "no makeup is better on you" They also like my face with makeup but "it looks seductive" they say. Dunno wtf :))

What Guys Said 1

• well if girl look bad with make up on than natural then she lock self in home and never come out.

girl no like be ugly or can live with out chemicals on face.