Do you find me cute or attractive?

do you find me cute or attractive?
If yes what about me do you like? if not tell me please? Thank you ❤

Most Helpful Guy

• Did I mention that , I find you very attractive and super cute.😍You are the best America girl, You can be the ANTM. You should take pictures of Art.

What Guys Said 18

• I think you look very cute for 16 - I love your eyes.

• If you didn't pull that face you would look a lot nicer :)

• not sure. you seem cute but too much makeup and not really a great picture of pose for the picture to judge

• Both. filler.

• so cute girl

• yeah you're very cute like an innocet girl and that what i liked on u. but attractive i can't judge it coz i don't say this girl is attractive coz her looking but her behaviour also
    also ur blonde her is beautiful but i didn't like ur face expression

• sorry!!! you are too young. 18 and up for me. But hypothetically, if I was a minor I would find you pretty

• Yes I find you attractive,, your lips, eyes and your face. I am sure there is a man out there waiting for you!

• No. I just can't get into the whole blonde/white thing. Nothing personal, but there's just do much more out there... and with color and more natural beauty, for me. My opinion, anyway.

• thats probably not the best face to pull you look like you're trying so hard, like your forehead is wrinkled an your mouth looks tiny

• yes you are cute for sixteen :)

• Not really it's probably just the facial expression since you seem to have potential.

• You are cute and I find you attractive.

• attractivve
    bcoz of ur eyes n lips :*

• You're both, sweetie of 16, pretty one :)

• You are really cute :)

• umm.. deserve a boyfriend hot as me XD

• Really cute

What Girls Said 5

• Yes... your eyes are pretty :)

• Your eyes are pretty, your lips are perfect and your hair is just gorgeous. You are... stole my heart/10

• You're beautiful, but you should smile instead of doing the duck face.

• cute cute cute

• i see you like weird face shapes kiddo..

too young for me.. i like blondes but original ones. and that make up is too much for your age.. i sound like a granny but i like my girl mature and simple.

• Well for one I'm a natural blonde second I only have lipstick on I can't put anything on my face or I get blisters

• No it's lighting in school I'll send another If you like

• no need honey :) u are beautiful. but try being more pure :)