Do you find me cute or attractive?

do you find me cute or attractive?
If yes what about me do you like? if not tell me please? Thank you ❤

0|0
5|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Did I mention that , I find you very attractive and super cute.😍You are the best America girl, You can be the ANTM. You should take pictures of Art.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I think you look very cute for 16 - I love your eyes.

1|1
    0|0
  • If you didn't pull that face you would look a lot nicer :)

1|3
    0|0
  • not sure. you seem cute but too much makeup and not really a great picture of pose for the picture to judge

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. filler.

1|0
    0|0
  • so cute girl

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah you're very cute like an innocet girl and that what i liked on u. but attractive i can't judge it coz i don't say this girl is attractive coz her looking but her behaviour also
    also ur blonde her is beautiful but i didn't like ur face expression

0|0
    0|0
  • sorry!!! you are too young. 18 and up for me. But hypothetically, if I was a minor I would find you pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I find you attractive,, your lips, eyes and your face. I am sure there is a man out there waiting for you!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I just can't get into the whole blonde/white thing. Nothing personal, but there's just do much more out there... and with color and more natural beauty, for me. My opinion, anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats probably not the best face to pull you look like you're trying so hard, like your forehead is wrinkled an your mouth looks tiny

0|0
    0|0
  • yes you are cute for sixteen :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really it's probably just the facial expression since you seem to have potential.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are cute and I find you attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • attractivve
    bcoz of ur eyes n lips :*

0|0
    0|0
  • You're both, sweetie of 16, pretty one :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You are really cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • umm.. deserve a boyfriend hot as me XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Really cute

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Yes... your eyes are pretty :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Your eyes are pretty, your lips are perfect and your hair is just gorgeous. You are... stole my heart/10

1|1
    1|0
  • You're beautiful, but you should smile instead of doing the duck face.

0|0
    0|0
  • cute cute cute

0|0
    0|0
  • i see you like weird face shapes kiddo..

too young for me.. i like blondes but original ones. and that make up is too much for your age.. i sound like a granny but i like my girl mature and simple.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well for one I'm a natural blonde second I only have lipstick on I can't put anything on my face or I get blisters

• Show All
    • No it's lighting in school I'll send another If you like

• no need honey :) u are beautiful. but try being more pure :)