No Makeup vs Makeup?

No Makeup vs Makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• Always no makeup

Most Helpful Girl

• You look alive without makeup. Makeup doesn't do anything but hide your essence.

What Guys Said 12

• While makeup does suit you, it's only because you're already fine without it.

This is going to help me identify skin makeup in the future, I was always bad at telling skin makeup.

• Make helps you hide your little flaws but who cares. You look nice both ways

• That is the kind of makeup I like - Light and subtle - I can see appeal in both halves.

• Without this is just my opinion but women who wear make-up just look like transsexuals or just like clowns

• You look good with make up only.

• you are pretty either way, but I like the one with makeup a tiny bit more because of the eyes

• Look good on both. Use what you like most.

• i like without better. thats like awesome you put makeup on half of your face!

• Looks bad either way.

• No makeup is better. But glad you didn't over do it with the makeup

• sorry not even make up can save you...

i be honesting. other earthlings commenting say lies.

• Just because she's not your type doesn't mean she's unattractive. The world doesn't revolve around your opinion. Other people find her pretty. It's not her problem that you fail to see her beauty. 💁

• Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

• @ALittleBlondeGirl ok creepy lady toosie roll...

• Covering your blemishes is an improvement but I think the eye makeup is just a bit overdone. Something in between natural and so much would probably be ideal in my opinion.

What Girls Said 10

• Now this is how you make a proper comparison.

I think with make up on but with less eyeliner, especially the lower lid. I think it would look better if you just darkened it a bit with brown eye shadow instead.

• Thank you for your makeup advice! I am still quite a novice

• I have only started to actually get into the conturing, eyeliner and eyeshadow in the last couple of months. Before that I just used fondation.

• Yeahh, I think the contouring looks pretty good, save for the slightly darker spot near your mouth, though I'm not sure if that's just a shadow or a faint dimple or something. X) Eye shadow's pretty subtle too, and the eyeliner's really neat. Yeah, I can't think of anything else to change but lessening the eyeliner.

• you look beautiful with both =]

• You are beautiful with or without makeup. Lucky girl! I will say makeup, because you put the effort into accenting your features without overdoing it, and that's totally worth it. :)

• you're pretty in both ways

• better with makeup..

• your pretty either way

• You know you look better with make-up on.

• Yes, while I may think that, other people may have a different opinion.
      They might think people look better going all natural and some might like makeup.

• You look more innocent and cuter without makeup. I do too, actually. I prefer that look so I stopped wearing makeup.

• I like both! your eyes are very nice by the way

• of course makeup :D