Do You think I look mean, rude or nice?

People always hesitate to talk to me, but honestly im a really Nice girl, i even changes my speaking style so i dont sound rough,... any Tips in how to look easy going?

Im so sorry again i Never have my pic up on time i always have truoble changing m'y avatar i apologies

Most Helpful Guy

• Put the picture before you post the question?

Most Helpful Girl

• ... i have no idea what u look like since u haven't indicated that in any way.

What Guys Said 5

• Well, it is three hours after your post and it still is not up. Is three hours not enough time? lol. You know, since you are going to post your picture anyway, you should just leave it there.

• Its m'y fuckin internet

• Lol yea after posting a question then when imnot able to upload it im like damn all the people are Just gnna get anoyyed of my pear lol

• Like I said, once you get it up there, you might as well just leave it up.

• Well you are a pear, so I suppose it depends on a persons feelings towards fruit.

• Epic question fail of the year.

• Well, until I see a picture of an actual human, I can't respond.

• im not really into pear shaped girls. sorry

What Girls Said 2

• Ummmm there is no picture...

• No idea. No pic. Think I've seen this troll before. Recognise the pear shape!