Are you girls mad that you'll never look like this?

All these girls are brazilian, omg their bodies are fucking perfect.. they could steal any of your boyfriends anytime :P

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 39

• No. No none of them would be able to steal me away. A good relationship has a Story, a story that bonds 2 People together. Why would I throw this away for a little bit well placed meat? Thats stupid.

• Probably couldn't steel me for 2 reasons : I'd never ever cheat on my SO, nor are they my type...

• Good guy :D

• yes, always, I'd always choose Lara Stone- instagram.com/p/7kdMORq7hS/?taken-by=lara_stone

She happens to have a great body too, but she happens to have a face I love and also a genuine personality, judging by what I have read about her

• Ok good say no more, take the one that looks like a crackbaby with down's syndrome, and I'll take the real beauty even if i'm not a lesbian. :D

• I think most girls have more important things to worry about than a famous brazilian model coming to their neighbourhood and stealing their boyfriend.

• I'm moving to Brazil guys! 🚁

• Simply none of them are my type. I'm very fussy!! They're stereotypical perfect, not realistically perfect. When you prefer small boobs, these girls just aren't attractive!!

• Apparently the hookers there look similar.

• Now these are my type of women. Boobs and butt could be bigger though.
    Cue the complaining bitches.

• Well for me I'm single but girls like that are in my "Tap 'n go" category, so I'd take them for a ride but that's as far as we'd go unless somehow one had a great personality, which I find highly unlikely.. If I was in a relationship absolutely not, I'm very loyal and would basically tell them to fuck off, looks can't make me love you, I want a woman who is good conversation and will have my back, someone I can cuddle with and enjoy spending time with, not just some piece of ass that looks pretty and wants my money..(I'm not saying all hot girls have no personality, I just personally avoid them)

• What makes you think a woman like this won't have a good personality? If you avoid them how can you know? Lol you judge too much.

• I don't judge them, I simply don't find them that attractive and certainly wouldn't leave a girl for them.

• i can't tell if this is trolling or spam

• They aren't that great and they won't be stealing me from any of my girlfriends. I don't get super attracted to random models, celebrities, or porn-stars anyway.

• Why don't all you trolls just stay under the bridge?

• Yeah I'm a troll for stating the fact.

• You make it seem like all brazilians are good looking. I'm pretty sure that they are some ugly ass brazilians out there. They are pretty but personally they aren't my type.

• Of course. Is there any country that has 100% of beautiful and hot women? No.

• That's my point.😓

• Not only that but it all depends on what your perception of beauty is.

• I'm indifferent about the bodies, but the LAST girl has a pretty good-looking face. A rare phenomenon.

• Hmm not my type. If our personalities matched I'd give them a shot though.

Let's be real though.. Our personalities don't match :D

• ur a guy and you must be mad you look like this:

i975.photobucket.com/.../lol.jpg

• i mean sure they hot, but they look kind of lousy, those photos aren't tasteful at all...

• I really fuckin hate these stupid questions

• they all look really trashy and stupid. no doubt they're all terrible people on the inside

• They are beautiful, but there's beautiful women anywhere you go in the world. Brazil does have some amazing beaches though, it's my dream to retire there and enjoy the ocean.

• Ehhh actually they don't even come close to my girlfriend... Soooooo no they couldn't. And I wouldn't let them. The fuck... I'm not something someone can steal because they are okay looking.

• I prefer girls that are real

• Okay, first of all thats like pictures of brad pitt and asking "guys are you mad you'll never look like this?" some of us are not blessed with good Genes. The 2nd one from the bottom is the only woman that looks like she has a normal achievable body

• Wrong, I went to Brazil and lots of women were like this.

• Not only that but some Brazilians have an insane obsession with plastic surgery.
      nypost.com/.../

• @tenchu11 : Why do you think the other women don't have ''a normal achievable body'' ?

• I think after where older we realize there more too life than a good body it only last so long and maintaining is a hassle

• Ok so you'd pick a fat chick over chicks like these? cough cough hypocritical cough cough. Damn, men here are like desexed cats. Jeebuz

• ill rape you, you're family, and kill whoever I feel gets in my way

• your*

• I wish all girls looked like that *prays to god*

• The top one is the hottest but all are very beautiful

• None are my type since I focus on face over body.
    NO THEY can't STEAL ME.
    If they are so perfect, they will get what they like. Why would they steal someone's so?
    I dont think anyone should be jealous of them.

• Lol they have a pretty face and an extremely hot body.. if you were to say no if girls like these asked you out you'd say no? ahaha ok ok :D

• I will say NO to them. Just not my type.

• I look at all of them and think way too much drama.

• From touching Brazilian booty, It was either too firm or too jiggly

• I don't think I'm sexy enough to score that. lol

• Nope, I love my girlfriend,

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 44

• I ain't mad. I make a point of going to the gym on average 4x/week so my body's pretty on point. Also, those pictures are insanely photoshopped, anyone could have a 'fucking perfect' body with that much retouching.

My boyfriend's not a fucking animal, he's capable of keeping his dick in his pants.

• i don't think photoshop was used in these pictures but i've to admit it they have very sexy bodies maybe it's about good genetices small waist big bobies and butts

• @Bimbobambo no i know exactly i mean i'm a photographer and i can say for sure that there's not because i'm an expert at it

• @aliencreature I really REALLY dont understand what you tried to tell me besides that you're a photographer. All I said is that the Model infront of the camera doesn't need to know how to use photoshop. Which is true.

• If my boyfriend could be "stolen" from me just because some random ass girl (literally) has a body like that, then good riddance. I don't want to be with a guy like that anyway.
    And no, I'm not mad that I don't look like that. I love my body the way it is.

• With a couple more hours at the gym, breast and breast implants, yea, I think anyone can do that.

• Why are you interested in putting down other women, body shaming, and implying that the only worth a woman has is her appearance? The media does enough of this. We don't need any more insecure people trying to put others down.

• Survival of the fittest baby. Sorry not sorry.

• @asker You can talk big cuz you posted anonymous. I bet you're a fat and ugly and old chick with horse teeth and with a fat ugly scar on your face who is probably as heavy as a fuckin car or something.

• @Bimbobambo hahah look who's talking, a fat and ugly guy. I'm neither fat or ugly, I work out and my body actually is very similiar to the pictures, I don't have any problem with my face neither. maybe YOU should start working out, and MAYBE after 20kg less and some plastic surgeries you'll look ok. ;)

• I don't believe that it's healthy to compare yourself and compete with other women based on looks. Yes, there are women in the world who may be more attractive than me, but that doesn't make me unattractive.

• There will always be someone better looking, smarter or funnier than you but that doesn't mean you won't make up for it in something else.
    There'll never be anyone like my fiancé and I love, know and trust him well enough to know that he feels the same way. :)

• wtf are you talking about im brazilian but i consider myself ugly. yeah whatever all these people commenting on my body and guys won't stfu but that doesn't mean you can never have insecurities. just because you were born that way doesn't mean you were born tos teal other girls boyfriends i would never do such a thing it stupid af. doesn't matter how many people say im gorgeous it matters whats on the inside.

• Lol I'm not saying you WILL take their bfs, but you COULD if you wanted to. :D

• Am I the only one who thinks this is a guy trolling? 😂😂😂

• I am jealous of any girl with the perfect body. Not just these girls. I'm not talking about girls in magazines either. I'm meaning real life girls I've seen. I'm no where near fat but there are areas of my body I hate. I know guts don't care about a perfect body, and they have their preferences of course. However I have an ugly face. So I feel like I need a perfect body to make up for it. So I'm obsessed. Although it doesn't matter anyway since face is more important than body.

They wouldn't be able to steal a boyfriend from me though. I don't have one and likely never will. I guess that's one benefit to being ugly lol.

• Guts should be guys. I don't know why my phone always changed it to guts.

• Ahhhh cmon don't say that lol a body can def make up for a face, plus you have makeup and can change your hairstyle + clothes.

• Trust me I do all of that. I do everything to make up for my face.

• I am Brazilian and can assure you that most women down there don't look like this. And 2nd, their bodies look like they've been through some surgeries (pics)... not much has been left that is real.

Oh, and their a$$ is too big for my taste... will never get it why some men find this attractive. Not attractive xD for me, attractive looks different.

And no, I'm more than hapoy with my looks - couldn't be jealous or so at these pics. They're gross in my opinion.😂😂😂

• "will never get it why some men find this attractive. Not attractive xD for me, attractive looks different. "
      Exactly. just like how some people love cartoons or anime over real movies. Lol.
      I dont find these attractive too.

• And what? Now you wait to see me cry in a corner because I don't look like that?
    I have better things to do than having a boyfriend and valuing myself based on looks. You know... leaning, going to a good college, have a good job, etc. 😊

• They look good but I have met hotter girls at my church. Of course I am straight and do not care what my church friends look like.

• Lol what? I like the way I look and my boyfriend thinks I'm the most beautiful woman in the world. Personally, I think my face and body are perfect. :)

• Hell no. They're beautiful with great bodies but I seen better looking women (with SEXY bodies) in real life. If my boyfriend wants them , he can have them because I guarantee he can do the same to them that he did to me. A dog will forever BE a dog. There's no gain from that so... 😂

• Plus I am worse. I am black and a woman. How bad can that get?

• I'm black with big boobs and an average butt that I'm working out on at the gym. Although black women tend to have the tits and ass why would anyone want a man to stare at them like a piece of meat. I agree with @CapricornSwagL black women have a double strike for being black and a woman.

• I could just would take time and working out. :D

So their Brazilian...*thinks about how my boyfriend would react and laughs*

Well just knowing they are Brazilian I already know they wouldn't catch my bf's eyes at all. He's Portuguese and isn't a big fan of Brazilian people.

• Yeah I'm never going to look like that... even if I stopped eating, went to the gym continuously and wished really hard. That ain't gonna happen.

• My body is decently close to the second to last girl... I know my boyfriend would never leave me for them, so I see bo reason to be mad 😄

• they're great but as someone who has a body pretty similar to those i dont feel very threatened. not all men like that body type. i've even had people call me fat lol. some men prefer skinny girls and some want a bigger girl. i honestly doubt that a girl can steal a guy just with her looks. the comments that many guys have left are giving me hope!

• They just have some ass and tits other than that they are pretty skinny.

• No I'm not. I try to achieve the better version of MYSELF, and couldn't care less about another girl's body tbh. I get inspired by some celebrities, but the bodies here are not my type at all.

• What boyfriend? 😕😓😅😂 Nope, not mad. I just accept that my face and my body are they way that they are. If I did have an SO... I'd like to believe that he isn't shallow and wants to be with me only because of my looks. If he did leave me for another girl, I'd just take it as him not being the right one for me. I believe if you truly love someone then you'll love them completely, which goes beyond looks.

• Nah, even if some do look prettier than me, I like my face more

• I'm glad I don't look like that. Right now I can wear mini skirts without looking like a porn star.

• Im quite happy with my body shape, i love it. I am, however, more insecure about my face. Its not ugly, just plain. Im more likely to get jealous of a girl with a gorgeous face than a rocking body

• Haha...

=)

• Do you have some self-hatred inside? xD Like ok maybe so but who cares we're all in this together

• You sound insecure.

• Lmao how am I insecure if I admire them? strong nonsense. :D

• You don't really just sound admiring, you sound pitiful.

• *cough* photoshop *cough* *cough* excuse me!

• Im brazilian but not all brazilian women look like this, they are more curvier than european and American women but not all of us are like this only the ones obsessed with the gym lol maybe if i wasn't so lazy... but lets not forget that there is petit brazilian women like all the VS Models and in my opinion it depends on the person.. some like curvy some like petit... not all men are the same you know..

• Lol sure but a pretty face + a body like this standing next to a regular VS model, they'd lose in a heartbeat.

• No, I wouldn't want to look that anyways. I would rather like like my own self than someone else

• Nah, I'm cool.

• More from Girls
    14