Do you ever feel frustrated in your life when it concerns love matters?

Hey guys,

When someone rejects you, don't you feel frustrated or hurt? When you know that there is someone you love but you realise that the person will never be with you, don't you feel hurt or frustrated?

When you see couples doing PDAs, don't you feel bitter because you've never done such a thing in your life? Is there anyone here who never got a real date with dinner or amusement park, or going for a movie at a theatre which can sometimes end in good sex? Coz truly speaking, I never got such real dates ending up in good sex.

I never kissed a girl in my life because I never got that chance. So, the question of sex doesn't even arise and it is shameful for me to say that I'm still a virgin! I have to lie to my friends and colleagues so that they don't make fun of me. People used to say that just be yourself and the right one will come for you. BULLSHIT! People also say that there are plenty of fish in the sea. BULLSHIT!

In my present state, I am entangled in a suffering because there's a girl in my life who will never be with me and girls rejecting me despite that I care for my appearance and have quite good looks. I DON'T WANT TO BECOME THE 30 YEAR OLD VIRGIN IN MY LIFE! I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO MAKE FUN OF ME BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY GIRLFRIEND!

I THINK THAT THERE ARE NO GIRLS WHO HAVE THE GUTS TO ANSWER MY QUESTION!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Same boat in here

• do you also happen to lie to your friends that you've got a girlfriend because you got nothing to lose?

• they can catch it if you use your wits well. Cook and build up the fake girlfriend story before you tell your friends. Chances are they might catch it.

• Too much work into something that I can't really see any benefits of. Plus it's a small town, I would have to make up someone far away to make an excuse not to present her for them.

They just know I'm a lone wolf, always been...