On which gender does being overweight look worse?

I saw a similar question 1 or 2 days ago (I don't remember exactly), but I want to make a poll to see the results, since on polls more people are going to vote and be honest.

• Men
  • Women
  • Same

Most Helpful Guy

• What I see the poll saying is that either men are so busy looking at women that they don't notice that men also look bad, or that men can't see the fault in their own overweight appearance. It is not just a bad look for women.

• This was the reasons of this question, to see how much does media brainwash people into thinking that just women look bad being overweight.
      Look at women's answers too, around half of them think the same thing, that women look worse than men.

• At this point one woman said the women look worse and the only other woman said it is both. (yes, half) So you only have the one woman so far thinking that way.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I am not saying it is right or anything, but it is pretty much known that women are for more criticized for being over weight than men.

• I think overweight men look worse.

• In my opinion it's genetic. Some people just carry fat on their body that is more appealing than others. The type of people that gain 20 pounds of fat and you can't tell

• I'm sorry to say that it looks worse on women. Men can get away with it a little more because they're not supposed to be skinny (conventionally speaking); they're supposed to be a little bulky anyway.

• I say overweight men look worse than an overweight woman

• Boobs and men don't mix.

• Women. I'm not gonna try to explain it.

• It looks worse on women.

• Worse for Women by a mile

• I think it doesn't look good on both genders...

• Same for the both gender.

• Being overweight can make anyone look worse.
    I Chose SAME

• I'm going to say woken since your asking for opinions. Everyone has their own thoughts and it doesn't make it right but that's what people think.

• Nasty on both

What Girls Said 3

• It's not attractive on either but I said men because that's the gender I look at. There's something just vile about a big, fat gut on a guy. And these guys sometimes go shirtless. I tell them to their faces to put some clothes on.

• so men like owerweight man.. dont really wanna watch that porn..

its same.. i was overweighted and it is a big big burden to that person. screw others..

• I said same, but looking at that poll shows how much media brainwashed people into thinking girls are only beautiful when they're skinny or have a super model body.