How to feel less ugly?

Nope im not fishing for compliments. I got my wisdom tooth removed 2 days ago and now my cheek is swollen. I feel so ugly every time i see myself at the mirror. How can i stop feeling this way? I know its gonna get better in like 4-5 days but how can i stop feeling so ugly in the next 4-5 days?

look at my big ass cheek:

How to feel less ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Remember, your swollen jaw due to tooth removal is a temporary thing! :)

• Yea but damn look at me i look like a fckn I don't know really ugly

Most Helpful Girl

• I had mine removed and had the puffy cheeks fora few days. I think you look pretty and it's not red & puffy like mine was lol. I would just relax and heal up. :)

• I can't close my mouth cause it hurts like hell. Like i have to keep them open like that. Oh mine is red well kind of red prbbly bc im tan its not like super red.

• Thanks for the MHO and I hope you feel better soon! Hopefully next month won't be too bad. <3

• You're welcome! And thank you❤️❤️

What Guys Said 6

• awwwwwwwwww :D sorry but thats too cute. You look like you survived a round with Mike Tyson ;) but like you said it will get better and every time you feel ugly try to remember that its temporary while some of us are ugly for life.

• Aww thank you, you made me feel a whole lot better after reading " try to remember that its temporary while some of us are ugly for life." LOL😂😂

• words to live by part 2 :D

• You don't look too bad at all - I didn't really notice it. It is only for a couple of days so you'll be back to normal soon.

• It looks really bad in real life tho😢 its now day 4 post-surgery and its stil swollen. Oh god😭😭

• I don't see anything wrong at all!

• It'll go away soon dawg.

• lol i just got my wisdom teeth pulled out too. No swelling. But I was more focused on the solid food I was missing out on.

• Yea the swelling starts on the second day. Its sucks like i can't even open my mouth😢

• Don't focus too much on your appearance. That's ridiculous!

What Girls Said 2

• Oh, just look at mine 😂😂😌

• You got yours removed too?

• Ahh well i got my wisdom teeth out thats why mine looks like that lol

• Exactly, well imagine having naturally big cheeks... do you feel better now? cx

• its natural, and people who judge by looks have no soul

• What? I look like that bc i just got my wisdom teeth removed lol