What do you think of my look?

Would I attract white guys? Since I've been interested in dating one :p

What do you think of my look?

I apogize in advance if my question may sound like racist or anything like that. I should have used more proper words. But to clarify, I am also attracted to other races. It's just that white guys happened to attract me most of the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) yes you are attractive
    2) I'm white
    3) I'm glad you included your update. It seemed like you weren't interested in anything other than white guys, but bad wording/communication will do that.

What Guys Said 30

• 1|0
  • Don't sweat it. Many people have racial or ethnic dating preferences. I prefer petite Asian girls of sny Asian ethnic but I'm attracted to all girls of color. I get some flack for that at times but I ignore it. I know what it means.

Your a lovely and very naturally pretty young lady. Very naturally pretty facial features and eyes in my opinion. Many guys, white and otherwise are highly attracted to Asian girls. Many aren't. But you'll find in the western world that many are whitewashed (brainwashed) into only recognizing on brand of beauty and are only attracted to that. I've lived in east and southeast Asian a good part of my life luckily. I'm not conditioned that way.

You like what you like and many people are brainwashed and bigoted. Learn to ignore them. They'll always be with us.

• You sir may be potentially considered as the mho. Thanks for sharing your comprehensive thoughts and for standing up for me against Ravencoffey. You have my gratitude :)

• You're not into white girls at all?

• @coconutelixir - No. I'm just not attracted to white girls.

• You look really cute! I'm sure most guys would want to date you, irrespective of their race!

• Thanks. Lol i hope that would happen in real life :p

• I think you look lovely and will probably attract guys of any race

• You attract me and I am white. So I guess it works...

• You'd attract guys from every race. I've dated women from everywhere and have loved it.

Maybe some users issues is how you're objectifying certain males. It may come off racist to some. Personally I think you're pretty but I'd feel like a pedophile going after you. Plus I have a girlfriend.

• First of all thanks for the opinion and reasonable explanation. I should have inserted clarification to prevent misunderstandings. And second, how old do you think am i?

• Yeah, people say i look younger than my real age. If you look like your profile pic at the age of 28, I'd say you also look younger than your age

• Great people, great genes 😎

• Damn you are beautiful!

• You you are attractive to a white guy

• You're cute. I'm sure you would attract guys from any race. I am white by the way.

• Lol isn't that a little bit exaggerating? But thanks, appreciate it dude

• Why would it be a stretch to believe that? In fact, I am pretty sure he is absolutely right. There has to be at least one individual of any race who would find you attractive. That's not even a stretch...

• Because none of that happens in real life so it's quite hard to believe. People only compliment me on the internet 😅

• you are a cutie :)

• yes you are attractive and i would date you

• Yes. You are pretty ;)

• yes you look cute and pretty :)

• You will attract all guys.

• you are very pretty

• H yea (words to make answer longer)

• Not normally my type, but you would certainly challenge that :)

You're cute and pretty

• Thanks but what do you mean by challenge? I dont get it

• A good thing always, gimmie me a message sometime

• Just did

• It's possible. If you talk to enough of them, one will bite.

• Bite? Lol

• Figuratively of course. Unless, you prefer it physically. lol

• Lol. Sadly I'm not a fan of BDSM thingy

• yes you can date me, i am white guy:)

• can you message me?

• 性感的
    sexy in your language :P

• Fun fact: although i am of a chinese descent, i cannot speak mandarin or read hanzi at all 😅

• its ok.. neither do i.. googled it :D

• and date with that face won't end without a bj :P

• Lmao Asians and their white guy obsession..

• Not me. But I'm not into Asians. I'm sure you'll find one

• Thanks for the encouragement :)

• Cute and pretty

• Not my type but i'm sure there're some guys into Asian girls

• Haha. Thanks for the opinion :)

• You're really pretty! And cute!

• you would attract any man that is not gay (very beautiful)

• Lots of white guys are into Asian chicks so don't worry

• I've heard a lot about this. It's just that it doesn't really apply when it comes to real life

• Asian girl looking for a white guy, who could have seen that coming...

• Haha right? I love how they pretend they have nothing against other races

• Blah blah @asker, say what BS you want. If you were to give any Asian girl a choice between a black man, a white man or an Asian man, guaranteed at least 90% would choose the white guy. Your culture is very bigoted between the lines

• see? you can't even provide a good and clear reasoning regarding your arguments. all you can show is hates towards the idea of Asian girls having a crush on white guys. maybe in terms of physical appearance i'd go with white guy, but who knows if the remaining races can lure me with each of their attractive personalities. you are not God, so you can't predict my future without even knowing me personally.

• Well you're really cute and the looks wouldn't be the problem, I just find that some whie guys are not very cultured and if your a very cultered Asian you might not have a lot in commen, so it depends

• Yeah, I figured. Thanks for sharing by the way :)

• I'm white and I find you attractive

What Girls Said 10

• Haha sure, you look cute.

• Thanks. So are you :)

• You're super cute! You could get any guy lol

• Thanks. You are a sweetheart <3

• You're beautiful, I think anyone of any race would think that.

• Believe me there are many white guys that are into Asian girls. You won't have any trouble finding one!

• I've heard a lot about this. Apparently it doesn't really work in real life :/

• Yes you'd attract all races

• :D your cute im Asian to my family comes from osaka japan where does your family originate from?

• Thank you. Aww i love japanese peeps! I'm indonesian :)

• To be honest, i don't even have any 'realistic' or proper white crush. Since it's difficult to find one in where i live. Unless if you're referring to white celebs or random white strangers :p

• good luck anywhere you can find em :D

• I dont see why you wouldn't attract white guys? You're really pretty! You have lovely features and i like your hair :)

• You're really pretty I'm sure you'd get plenty of guys haha I'm Asian too by the way

• You're cute, but what wrong with dating Asian guys?

• She wants to be white that's why. Self hate with all that damn pale anime

• @Asker don't waste your time with that vicious hater, it's not worth it.

• Thanks for your concern but i just want to justify things between me and her. And i hope other askers won't be her next target of hates. Hopefully she can learn from her experience here 😉

• It depends on what that white guy likes. You look pretty.

• Thanks. I'm sure you are beautiful as well. Too bad I cannot see you :(

• Lol thanks