I personally want to look cute in clothes, but for myself. If someone else doesn't like it, but I do, whatever. I'd pick the last: “I don't care what anyone thinks.” Accepting compliments on my clothes or possessions is a little hard because I feel like “I know it's nice. That's why I bought/wore it. Why are you acknowledging it, I didn't do it for you.” But I'm just as guilty of giving compliments, even when I'm exaggerating.
- I care what people think about my physical appearanceVote A
- I care what people think of my face and/or bodyVote B
- I care what people think of my clothes/material possessionsVote C
- I sometimes care what people think if my physical appearanceVote D
- I sometimes care what people think about my face/bodyVote E
- I sometimes care what people think about my clothes/material possessionsVote F
- I don't care what anyone thinks about my physical appearance.Vote G
Everyone - I care what people think about my physical appearance
Women - I care what people think about my physical appearance
Men - I don't care what anyone thinks about my physical appearance
Interesting gender disparity.
Most Helpful Guy
I 'try' not to care, but I often do. :(1
Most Helpful Girl
I have ideals of how i want to look (what i want to do with my hair, improvements i want to make on my body, what clothes i want to wear, etc.) regardless of what others think, so in a sense I do everything that relates to my appearance for me (my personal preferences), regardless of what others think or have to say about it; but of course I like to look put together when i go out in public and would be somewhat hurt if someone said something negative about me, but thats not why i do what i do and that wouldn't change my preferences for myself.1