I am 34B. Is it too small?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope it's perfect and attractive, and there are a lot of men that find that size sexy! I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

Most Helpful Girl

• That's my size and I adore my boobs! Maybe small, but I wouldn't say TOO small. Also, small does not equal bad.

What Guys Said 31

• I wouldn't think so, it's preference mostly. Remember, the bigger breasted women will have to one day pick theirs up off the floor. Just be thankful you can enjoy perky ones for most of your life

• No! Not at all! My ideal is 30-32 and A.

34B darned good too!

• Sounds okay - You are young - You might grow more but that is around average range.

• It's average

• It's fine. Those almost always look good.

• Perfectly normal

• It depends on proportion with the rest of your body. Even very tiny boobs are attractive on a very tiny girl.

• No. It's not small. It's nice to have that size. I enjoy playing with that size and looks good on girls too

• sounds delightful- small breasts rock

• There's no "too small"

• boobs are not important there is no too small. only too big maybe (fake ones).

• I don't think so. I actually think B and C cups are the best

• that is my preffered size to be honest

• it's big enough, don't worry ;)

• Yeah it's kinda small don't worry about it.

• No, it's perfect.

• It is fine.. whatever is more than a handful, is waste.
    Besides, pushup bras can do wonders.

• i like small :))

• 34B is fine, especially if your into a lot of activities and are fit and trim.

• Shame no pic,

• Boobs come in all sizes, I like them but a girl's personality wins out over her bust size.

• Not to small nice size.

• its not small, its normal i like it:)

• not if i squeeze them for 2-3 days XD

• you have 2 permanent mosquitoes bites

• Hardly, quite the opposite I 100% prefer small breasts in girls! 34B is hot!

• As a professional Boob Expert I say No, They are not too small.
    Too small= -1 handful ×2

• Not at all. THat's a pretty standard size.

• I don't know i 'd have to see them

• No looks fine to me

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 12

• No way, 34B is absolutely perfect, not too small not to large.

Good luck.

• I'm the same size and no it's not too small. I've heard that it's just perfect lol

• Average size

• This question made me sad. Im 34B😢 so no its not small we maybe it is. No its not cause im 34B

• they might still grow more if you want them to! mine were that size until I hit 19; now they're more like C cups and have more weight and size.

• no, thats really not too small at all. there are much smaller sizes out there

• I am too.. It's small, but not too small. It's fine.

• im 33B... ...

• I'm a 34B too and when I first met my boyfriend I was self conscious of my boobs, but he likes them as he says " as long as he can suck them they are there " tmi I know but it's true 😂

• I think it is not too small. I believe it's a perfect size! You can look elegant, but still not like a little child. You can wear all sorts of shirts and outfits without looking trashy.

Also, you can sleep on your stomach without issues, no backaches, and no annoying bra issues.

• I'm a 32DD and I'd take a 34B any day.

• On the small side but not "too" small.