Is there something wrong with my butt cause a couple boys in my class are always talking about it and pointing at it? Please be honest?

Is there something wrong with my butt cause a couple boys in my class are always talking about it and pointing at it!? Please be honest!?

Most Helpful Guy

• If that is what they are seeing they are pointing at and commenting on you wearing just your panties to school.

Most Helpful Girl

• Putting up half naked photos online and being that you're under 18 is extremely inappropriate. I'm glad that you at least had the sense enough to go anon but c'mon... there's too many flippin pervs and they don't need to be looking at your butt.

• No, it is not. You don't have to make everything sexual. It looks more like you're trying to protect perverts from her than the other way around.

Let us be.

• Sorry, meant to downvote.

What Guys Said 25

• You're under 18 and posting this on the internet? Stupid.

• nothing wrong with it. they are probably pointing and talking cause it's looks very nice

• I think they like your butt. Nothing wrong with it at all!

• It looks nice - I would take their interest as a compliment, can't see any reason why you shouldn't.

• That's a terrible school uniform..

• It's just really, really nice. Damn.

• no, your butt looks great and I guess the guys pointing at it liked it too ;)

• Tbh they're probably just being mean by laughing at something made up, or being disrespectful by oogling at it. Cuz really it looks fine

• I can see why they are talking. Nothing wrong with it.
    You've got a very nice butt, the boys like it alright.
    Very nice , pretty much perfect

• There's nothing wrong with your butt. The guys in your class talk about it because they like it

• I remember when i was in highschool... a body like that will get the guys talking hahaha...

• Looks alright to me

• You know its fine, I think you're just seeking attention

• There's nothing wrong with it, its a fine butt 😝

• They like your butt

• Looks good to me nice butt. Hope I don't sound creepy or perverted being over 18 and u are not.

• Oh there is its to nice.

• I think they like it, it looks perfect. Request name, number, and snapchat, thanks!

• Lol u just have a really really shockingly nice butt, there's nothing wrong with it.

• Great butt, one of best

• Looks perfectly fine to me 👌

• Yeah... I ain't falling for this. Never take a woman literally. This chick is clearly tryin to ask "what do you think of my ass? Please give me nice compliments because I'm pretending that guys are making fun of it"

please...

• Underage boys are always immature. They don't know how to deal with their feelings

• Your butt is hot. That is why :) . I am turned on now :`( t

• If you where over 18 it woukd Looks perfect to me

What Girls Said 10

• Why is the world so ageist?

"You're under 18 and posting this on the internet? Stupid."

If I could do what I want to the person who made that statement, I'd be in prison.

This isn't the first time I saw this shit. I saw another senseless woman telling a 14-years-old girl to stop putting pictures of herself on the internet. Her pic was like those, no face but some skin. It was about her weight I think.

First of all, why exactly shouldn't they put pictures on the internet? Because they get your pedo dick up?

Second of all, why do they think they can tell teens what to do, just because we're younger? We have every right to put any picture we like online.

Don't take it the wrong way, if someone my age was putting their porn/ erotic photos with face showing online, I'd warn them too. I got my hands on that kind of thing before. That's illegal. But there's nothing wrong with those pictures. You don't need to be 18 to put them online. At this point, it feels like the society doesn't consider children and teens people and we aren't allowed to do anything. I think that's dehumanizing. All I want is respect, I want people to stop saying "You're not 18, you can't do this" at the simplest of things. Some things make sense, like minors only being able to work a certain amount of time a week so it doesn't interfere with their education. But a picture? What's wrong with you?

• Don't think it's a case of being under 18 at all it's a case of really showing too much in general, people who say it are looking out for her and trying to tell her not to do it so she doesn't become At risk. You r young so all you see is people telling you not to do things not the reasoning behind it, grow up a little and you will see the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows and there are some seriously messed up people in the world and doing shit like this, posting half naked pics online is a recipe for disaster and a huge risk. Yes it's her body and she can do what she wants but other people have the right to tell her not to if they wish to because they are looking out for her best interests. As I said when u grow up a bit you will see the world and some of the people in it for what they are

• Do you go to school in only your underwear?

• looks just like mine-only whiter lol.
    Nah, don't worry about it. They're pointing 'cuz they want to make you feel uncomfortable. And teenage boys are generally just weird people.
    Don't let people push you around like that, okay? Its not healthy, girl.
    You're gorgeous the way you are, let the facts be facts.
    Have a good one. (:

• Kinda young to be showing your ass to GaG?

• You really shouldn't be posting pictures like that at your age.

• I think you know the answer.

• Hun, I think you know this, but they're pointing at your butt because they like it.

• Not to be a lesbian but your butt is sexy af. Looks like mine except mine is a 2 times bigger

• It's so obvious this is an attention seeking thread. I highly doubt that you walk around school without your pants on. If you do, then that is exactly what they were pointing at. You just wanted an excuse to take pictures of your butt and ask for opinions.

I just noticed you're under 18 too, so you really shouldn't be posting pictures like this anyway. It could be considered child porn.

• What are you wearing that makes boys point and laugh? Also I think it might be because you need to squat lol just kidding