Are these socks cute or slutty?

So I wasn't sure if I should wear these to school tomorrow. I don't want negative attention so what do you guys think? I'm also wearing shorts by the way.. They're for dance ­čśŐ
Are these socks cute or slutty?

0|0
18|47

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 46

• How can socks be slutty? Have they been on too many different feet? Or have they been on your feet in kinky ways?

2|3
    0|0
  • What socks?

0|0
    0|0
  • Can socks even be slutty?

4|0
    0|0
  • Didn't know socks could be slutty.

0|1
    0|0
  • They look fine to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it. Why do girls worry so much about things being slutty?

Aargh... I hate how prudish this American society is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh man you gave me a boner in 2 nano seconds your so hot and your socks are so sexy media.giphy.com/media/t6aqrR4zxPFEk/giphy.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • i can assure you if you wear this to school you will not be diasspointed , but you will need a bag of condoms with that because guys will taking their wangs out and aiming at you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's socks... enough said I think...

0|0
    0|0
  • I they're cute and they look very good on you but some kids are very judgmental so they might consider it slutty

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are cute socks!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them and you seem to have great legs, I'm sure in combination with shorts it will look good. I like that style ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • The guys with foot fetishes would be pissed off so no it isn't slutty:)

0|0
    0|0
  • They are cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • U should only wear it to see meh baby 😚

0|0
    0|0
  • They are very sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • They're bloody socks.

0|0
    0|0
  • knee high socks be sexy as fuckkk

1|1
    0|0
  • They're cute

0|0
    0|0
  • How can socks be slutty?

0|0
    0|0
  • the socks are fine XD but the way she lets you see her cameltoe is pretty slutty :D

0|0
    0|0
    • There's always a crease there in my training shorts. Grow up.

• Show All
    • I was just trying to show the socks and this wasn't originally for to post on here. I was snapchatting my friend who is a girl by the way.

• yeah that┬┤s fine xD i┬┤m not judging you or anything. just my opinion. i don┬┤t see why those socks could be seen as "slutty" in any way.

• They look cute, Socks really can't be slutty

0|0
    0|0
  • I know this girl to be specific hahaha stop making fool of guys on here😂

0|0
    0|0
  • This is so new to me, socks being slutty O. o

0|0
    0|0
  • they're cute, just like their owner :)

0|0
    0|0
  • They are cute but maybe color socks would be cutier.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are just SOCKS!😒

0|1
    0|0
  • You have very nice legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely more on the cuter side doll!

0|0
    0|0
  • cute, but those shorts are a little short

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• Socks aren't slutty. Wearing them with shorts that show off half of your rear, a mini skirt, or a very short dress, quite a bit more so. It wouldn't be the socks that made those outfits slutty though

1|0
    0|0
  • my mom says socks like that are slutty but i beg to differ
    and i dont even know how they can be slutty when they cover up your skin but i think its because my mom thinks of the naughty catholic school girl so she calls them slutty
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ceb8d1660c.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3530410a2e.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • If you wanted people to give you an honest answer about the SOCKS you would've taken the photo while standing up. Not while sitting down and giving us a vagina shot.

Something tells me you want people to tell you they look slutty. They don't, they're cute socks, but.. seriously be less obvious.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha there's too many judgmental people in the world. I was taking this picture before I even thought to ask this question. I have no idea why I want people to say they look slutty. But okay. Continue to judge people without knowing them.. that will do great for you lol (:

• How the fuck would socks be slutty? o_o

1|2
    0|0
    • They're a "fetish".. At least that's what my friend told me.

• Anything can be a fetish
      That means elbows are sexy too.
      Its ridiculous.

• Since when do socks look slutty? ..
    And no, they're fine :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Those socks are soooooooo cute. I love high socks.:)

by the way there is a lot of creeps on here that save profile pics and try to track them back down to their FB or catfish other people with them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I had no idea socks could be slutty.

0|0
    0|0
  • those socks are a-ok

0|1
    0|0
  • How can socks be slutty?
    Learn something new every day...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well they're cute socks.

0|0
    0|0
  • i didn't know there was such a thing as 'slutty' socks. they look cute to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are soo cute! Where did you get them? :O

0|0
    0|0
  • That is not for school... maybe a party though

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that there cute

0|0
    0|0
  • This question is so ironic

0|0
    0|0
  • I can see your vag girl

0|1
    0|0
    • They're my training shorts but I guess if you want to be vulgar then that's your choice. 😊

• Show All
    • Girls like me? You don't know me hun. I have high self-confidence because I love the way I look and I know others do too. You're probably some negative girl hiding behind her computer 24/7. You seem like the one with low self-esteem if you're trying to tell me I do. You can leave now. (:

• It's also weird that you would be looking in that area. I didn't even notice until you had to point it out. Lol gross.

• What? Sucks? Slutty? NO just NO

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah.. I asked my friend and she said they were! So I started feeling like I shouldn't wear them so I wanted more opinions. I don't even see where they could possibly slutty.

• Socks*

Your friend doesn't know anything about what slutty is.