Guys, Am I pretty? I've been told I'm ugly before so I just want to know the truth. So what do you think?

Guys, Am I pretty? I've been told I'm ugly before so I just want to know the truth . So what do you think?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• There is an easy way to resolve this problem. Anyone who says you are ugly, punch them in the throat.

What Guys Said 21

• No, You are not ugly in the slightest, You actually have a kinda ''Cute'' face.

Also, Smile more :)

• I think you are beautiful.

• Honestly? I would have to zoom that picture back for a full body shot. But the face is, in fact, nice.

• You're pretty average. Not ugly though.

• You're normal, average. Definetly not ugly

• No, you are very cute. You would look better though if you smiled. :)

• Ugly? Not a chance.

• u are so young... and u miss one thing... smile... u aren't ugly at all u looke pretty :) so just be happy

• you are cute and pretty, but you should smile ;)

• Unfortunately sweetie, you are asking the wrong question. Whatever other people think about you or your looks, is in the end, ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT. Your goal should be more focused upon building up your own self-confidence, based on your good deeds, and your fantastically warm heart. When you do that, you will be, even by other people's standards, among the most beautiful girls in the world.!!

• Cute, very, but youd look more happy with a smile on ;)

• U are okay but u seemed depressed which hides u pretty traits but u be prettier if u smiled.

• Pretty. You'd look way better with a smile.

• are you 12 ?

• You look fine. I'd date you if you were a nice person.

• You are average looking.
    5.5/10

• I think you're pretty, who's been calling you ugly?

• Yes, you are very ugly.

• For your age, you're cute

• Cmon you're not ugly.. I hope you're smiling because you would look lovely with it :D

• You average