How to look like Megan fox?

How to look like Megan fox?

Please help me and yeah I know I'm ugly but I will buy all the makeup in the world just to look like her!

http://postimg.org/image/l75bwbqkn/

Here's me with glasses and makeup. But I tried to just add a little of her style

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I just don't believe this is serious.

What Guys Said 14

• I'm working on holographic technology right now that let's you take the face of anyone. Kinda like this

nerdeux.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/batman1-2.jpg

Got $5 billion for kickstarter?

• You look good in the glasses picture - Be yourself and don't worry about looking like anyone else.

• You're never going to look like her.

• Umm... get reincarnated?

• You should really find a plan b

• LOL nah you are just beautiful as you are now.. it's the soul that should count :D :D

• God dammit 😂😂😂😂

• Straighten your hair, get a paler complexion like she has and she always has nice lipstick with a great smile.

• You shouldn't worry about looking like other people in order to be beautiful. You should find how to be beautiful in your own way. Be yourself

• You can't change your looks that much its genetic you have to be happy with what you got.

• Kill her and wear her skin,
    Not really, You are perfectly fine the way you are

• Troll-lololo!

• Nah, there are better women out there, than Megan

• Photoshop can do wonders! Maybe even some morphing software.

What Girls Said 9

• You should try to look like somebody who looks more like you Your eyes, mouth and nose are bigger than hers so you will not look like her no matter what you do. Have you thought about trying to copy Beyonce or Naomi Campbell instead?

• There are better women than her.. and well you can't look like that in this life.. be happy in your own skin

• Ummmm... uhhh. Lot's of surgery?

• this is impossıble

• You wana look like a scary doll?

• Hasn't Megan fox had surgery though? & to be honest I think you're very beautiful the way you are!

• Just learn to love yourself

• A whole lot of plastic surgery.

You should embrace yourself, stop trying to be someone you're not.

• for one, CHANGE YOUR RACE. (it's not gonna happen, just embrace who you are)