What colour would you say my eyes are?

What colour would you say my eyes are?
Sorry for the creepy picture, any picture of my eye seems to look creepy.

New and better picture http://imgur.com/iC74vRZ.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• blue with a bit of green. they likely change slightly depending on lighting and what you're wearing. they look quite similar to mine

• Uhm, your eyes are actually gray.

• A grayish hazel color.

• Grey? Blue? Green? I don't know

• brown like the color of dark chocolate

• oh why i read that as what color are my eyes it is 1 in the morning i should be getting to bed. i think they look green

What Guys Said 5

• Almost the same exact color as mine. Even the bit of brown in the center is the same. I don't know what it's called though. Probably grey is the closest. My driver's license says hazel, but I think hazel is something different.

• Thats weird :) mine used to be a much brighter blue and I don't think hazel really makes sense.

• When I got my first driver's license I had no idea what color my eyes were. When they asked what color they were, I didn't know. She took a quick look and said hazel. It's been on my license ever since. It was only a few years ago that I looked closely at my eyes and realized they were kind of grey, not hazel. Lol, I never paid much attention to stuff like that.

• Lol at least she didn't say bright purple o :)

• Yours eyes are almost exactly like mine except I have a band of gold going fully around the green and my eyes are paler and darker in color.

• Grey/blue is a good guess with a green/brown ring around pupil.

• I'm thinking green...

• Your eyes are blue or turqoise and they look little😒