Like I know I'm skinny but what makes you think telling me to "go eat a cheeseburger" is okay?

Like I know I'm skinny but what makes you think telling me to

Most Helpful Guy

• So, you're thin. I like thin in girls. Actually, size wise, you're pretty much exactly what I like. Petite/skin and very subtly curvy. People that day things like that are obviously immature (mostly the guys) but also very low on healthy self esteem (mostly the girls) but both have need to try to pull someone down in effort to make themselves feel some self worth. Many of the girls are jealous and dream of being a pretty and petite like you.

Think about it. How many self respecting, emotionally secure and mature people have said thinks like that to you? People that are secure in themselves with healthy self esteem and emotionally balanced don't degrade themselves like that.

Try to remember that and ignored such psychotic displays of immaturity. It's easier when you considered the sources of such inane babble.

You're pretty, petite and health looking☺️

Most Helpful Girl

• thats an adorable dress and the hair and shoes goes perfectly
    i am 5 foot 3 and weigh a hundred pounds i just got home from a trip to california to see phantom of the opera (which was incredible by the way) and california has a lot of great restaurants so i hate a ton. my family ended up teasing about how i never eat and that was the most i had eaten in a while. I was just like must i remind you guys about the time i ate a half a pound burger and i was not that hungry?

My mom was naturally skinny in high school and whenever she teases me about my weight, we get in a huge fight because i always felt she above all people would understand. it hurts a lot because whenever my mom says a comment about my weight, i will not talk to her until she shows a least some sympathy.

• they have stopped because a few teachers in high school taught me the importance of voicing my opinions and now my family realizes how incredibly blunt i am and that i have a lot of opinions and when i say something, i mean it. so they have stopped or at least kept it to a minimum.

What Guys Said 30

• I wish people told me to go eat a cheeseburger. Id gladly oblige.

• Everyone has different likes/dislikes. Personally, I prefer skinny girls... which is what drew me to your question. I think you are darn-near perfect. You are gorgeous (in my eyes). Like others have mentioned... no matter what, people will give you shit about being too small, to big, to short, to tall, etc. It's just how most people are.
    YOU are gorgeous!
    Also... as someone already said... when you get older, you'll look just as amazing because everyone you know will be overweight, and you will look like they used to at 25. So... be prepared... they will cause you shit then too.
    Again... YOU are gorgeous. As long as you're healthy and happy, don't change for anyone!

• You look fine. It's not okay and you shouldn't have to deal with bs like that. Sometimes it comes from jealousy and sometimes it just isn't appealing for them. But you are you, there is nothing wrong with you, if you're happy with your body that is awesome! but if not then grow your body for yourself and no one else :)

P. S you're pretty :) have a beautiful day

• You seem normal to me - Not excessively skinny - I wouldn't be too harsh on the cheeseburger comment, it has taken them 5 years to think of that "funny" thing to say and they only learned how to spell cheeseburger last week.

• my guess would be jealousy. It's hard to be thin with all the sugar they put in our food these days. So, people see a thin person and, rather that put in the effort to also be thin, they instead try to goad the thin person into joining them in being fat.

• Only 1 won't be enough 😋 nah jk.. unhealthy food won't solve anything. You need a healthy meal plan with recipes to gain weight properly. Get a professional for this, not just a Random dude from the Internet, ask your doctor how to gain weight (if you WANT to gain some) and he will send you to a specialist who will give you a plan that fits perfectly to you.

• People tend to project their insecurities unto others.

• I don't tell people to go eat a cheeseburger. If a person is skinny then I tell them to go work out so they can gain muscle (which is weight) and stay healthy.

• People are assholes and can't help but comment. They think you really value what they say *that much*.

• Some people will always give you shit no matter what you do or look like. There's no way to win. Ignore them.

• You are just perfect :)

• You are only 18-24. When you pass 30, 40 if lucky, you will be dealing with "the battle of the bulge".

• how the hell are you so skinny. i know people who would kill to look like you. but you don't need a cheeseburger. if you were anorexic, then a cheeseburger would be good

• you know when people say people would kill to look like you, it is basically saying you have no right to have insecurities because the skinny body type is glorified

• @ginnyweasley not so much like that. she can have insecurities and i won't judge it. i was just trying to say that she has a great body and i know people who would love to look like her. thats it

• I feel like those people are telling you that your too skinny (your body looks like it's at a unhealthy weight). I think those people are saying that because they care about you and your health.

• Because cheeseburgers r delicious and god dammit should u have one!

• Some people are dicks but you look fine to me.

• You might be skinny but you are so gorgeous.

• Because cheeseburgers are delicious, it's good advice.

• Why not answering these people that they cna always buy you one?

You look fine to me by the way

• But why so defensive... its just an expression

• You're beautiful. As long as you're healthy then don't worry about your weight. They are just assholes

• So what exactly are you asking?

• well then go eat a sandwich

• it's not okay, someone tried to be mean with you just ignore them

• if u eat healthy and at least 4 times a day its just the way u are so no problem

• Girl I love your dress where did you get it?

• you are skinny but very nice:)

• It's okay my name is Cheeseburger.

• They want to hurt you because they either envy you or hate skinny people. Forgot about them, their opinion and judgment of you is irrelevant and does not matter because they do not know you on a personal level. I am sure if they got to know you they would really like you.

• I mean, that is not okay to say. That being said, you are really really thin... for too thin for myself anyway.

What Girls Said 20

• for what it's worth, i think u look gorgeous.
    dont worry about those people. i am almost 100% certain there's envy there.

• Oh yeah I know, it's disgusting. My mum has always been a very skinny person (she was anorexic in high school) but she says all the time how it's a really hurtful comment to make and I just don't understand how people think it's acceptable. A friend said it to my mum recently and she refuses to talk to her now, it's still body shaming but for some reason it's socially acceptable :/ people just use it as a way to belittle people

• People think it's socially acceptable just because the most desired bodies tend to be on the slim side. That's such a fucked up mentality. Like bullying a rich kid and thinking it's ok because they're rich, they already have "everything"... It's still just as hurtful.

• i fucking love that dress where is it from?
    back on point its not okay its like telling a fat person outright to give an air diet a try its fucking rude, uncalled for an unnecessary, next time someone tells you that shit tell them to go drink anti-freeze

• Thanks!! 💁🏻 It came from Nordstrom!!

• It's not OK. My best friend is naturally very thin as well and the last time she went to visit her home town she came home crying because she'd overheard people speculating about her being anorexic. Not cool.

• People are just insanely rude tbh. I know it's hard to hear them comment on your weight, cause body shaming of all types is all too real. You just gotta try to ignore them, this is your body type. You can't help it.

• Hell naw u fine as a dime girl tell them to go eat a fucking salad and get off you're perfectly toned back!!!

• It's not ok and people who say those things are disgusting.

• It's not okay, and never will be okay. Wtf is wrong with these people.

• It's not okay, it's the same as telling a chubby person to eat a salad. Sorry people treat you that way. It's not right regardless of weight, but some people don't seem to get that.

• It's not ok. People should watch their words. Not enough people do that these days. It's sickening.

• Totally know how you feel.. and yeah I too find it offensive. I'm considered 'skinny' as well and get a lot of catty comments sometimes. I personally think you look lovely and that dress really suits you.

• Well, it's not okay.

• You look beautiful the way you are

• Who cares? Everyone has different body types and it's just the way it is. If you're naturally skinny, then there's nothing wrong with that but if you're sticking your finger down your throat and puking every morsel of food you swallow then there's a problem. Don't let what others say about you get to you. Only you can be the judge of your own body.

• Let's be honest, I'm more likely to ask you if you want your food or not when it comes to slim figured individuals. "Hey, are you going to eat that?"...

• People need to learn how to mind their own business.

You look beautiful by the way.

• It's not okay to tell you to eat. I'm sure being skinny is your natural body type and that's okay! you are beautiful dear, don't listen to people who say things like that because they are jealous of you.

• you look stunning and they are jealous and rude

• you are so elegant but your shoes should be plain :)

• Just get drunk