What is the worst part in my body ' wt is the most attractive ' ? What is my body shape? Do I need to lose wieght? Out of ten?

What is the worst part in my body ' wt is the most attractive ' ? What is my body shape?  Do i need to lose wieght? Out of ten?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your boobs look amazing! So that's clearly your best feature. I'd say in terms of areas to work on, just work on lowering your overall body fat percentage. First get it measured and then work to reduce through a combination of weight training (to improve muscle tone and burn fat), light cardio (don't overdo this) and clean eating (don't focus on fewer calories, just try removing excess sugars and replace with more protein and veggies).

To be clear, you look GREAT now, but just a bit of consistent work along the lines of what I've laid out above and you'll be "DAYUM!" hot! lol!

Most Helpful Girl

• gosh for ur sake i hope there's a way of deleting these later.

i think u look fine, but if ur trying to achieve a more toned physique, concentrating on ur core just a little more would be good, and if u want a rounder booty, squat ass to grass.

good luck.

• Why? ? wt's wrong with them

• did u post them via tiny pic or photo bucket or something? if so, u can report ur image as spam and it'll delete itself after awhile.

• She is right, it's risky even know I'm sure a lot of peeves have already saved them.

What Guys Said 21

• Hey, so overall you already have a very attractive figure, there's nothing there you should feel bad about and plenty that's very good. The only area I'd say could be improved is your tummy, you could tone it with sit ups and crunches, and I'd strongly recommend you combine this with running - running is by far the best way to burn unwanted fat and will really help tone your body generally, it's free, takes little time and you'll see results fast. Best things, well, unless that bra is all padding, your boobs are fantastic - with a bra on it's impossible to know whether they're in decent shape but assuming they are, they're 10/10. But honestly you're good all over, a bit of work to tone up and you'll be stunning. Good luck! :)

• Your body is fine just needs a bit of toning up - I wouldn't worry about numbers on a scale - Do a bit of toning/fitness work and everything will tighten up.

• Best: Arms
    Worst: Belly
    Shape: I'm not familiar with body shapes
    Lose Weight: Maybe some. Just work out to stay healthy and in shape.
    1-10: I am not into numeric ratings

• Wow you look very good and rather shmexy 😍 you could lose weight if you want but by no means have to. Great figure. Perfectly round and yummy looking boobs! 😋 and I like your hair length/color. 9/10 and that's only cuz I'm picky haha. Lookin good

• Your boobs look great, your ass is so sexy well your cameltoe looks so hot i think your stomach look a little bit fat but i think you are so sexy and attractive my rate is 9/10

• I think you are a beautiful woman. I wouldn't want you to change anything. You are perfect to me. I could tell you that you could lose a bit of your tummy, but frankly, coming from me, it would be lying...
    Thank you for that last picture lol

• Meeeh.. maybe a few pounds if you really want to. This would be totally fine for me tho. You look fit.

• I can't find the worst part of your body, I find it all very sexy and attractive. I say your body shape is in between a rectangle / hourglass. It wouldn't hurt to improve your already perfect body, squats, sit ups would help. I would definitely rate you 10 out 10 I really find you very attractive and very sexy. I have a feeling that your soulmate will feel the say way as me.

• I think you look fine just as you are, so what if you've got a little extra. no need to loose any weight whatsoever. You're curvy
    Aside from the fact you're well endowed I would say you're best feature is your hips.
    I don't like to give a number based on looks.
    You're still absolutely beautiful no matter what, I would date you in a heartbeat.

• If you toned up a little more-you'd look fine.

• Best part is clearly your boobs they are fantastic

• you look good but yeah you could lose a couple of kgs and your belly could be more toned and then you'd be hot! ;)

not sure what kind of feedback you expect on the last pic but I'm sure it will increase the ratings haha xD

• You look good, just do a bit more cardio or yoga to get toned

• Which part need to be toned more?

• Boobies! That belly needs a bit of trimming tho and maybe ab-sideways workouts (if you know what I mean)

• Worst lower stomach, best breasts, atractive curvy, don't need to loose much at all, give an 9. Pic of butt would of been nice.

• Your thighs need plenty of work. You could lose ten pounds of the mid section and work out to get a bigger butt. Your boobs are perfect. However, you vagina gives me the impression that you love to have sex too much.

• Wow amazing body don't do anything to it leave it the way you are. And the best part I think is your belly love it ;-)

• your boobs are amazing, your body is well! i like it

• You're normal. The only thing you can do is tone.

• I cannot see any bad part, you look all sexy ;)

• motorboating/10... .

What Girls Said 7

• 0|0
  • Yes, you should probably lose some weight. Judging by the shape and size of your stomach, and the fact it looks like you're sucking your belly in, you have a fair bit of excess fat.
    I'd say you're probably an hourglass, but it is a little hard to tell.

• Thanks for you advices i will try

• You're welcome. Best tips for weight loss is to cut down on carbs and fats, and raise protein. Eat less, maintain a calorie deficit, which is a lot easier to do if you're expending energy with exercise. Go for runs or fast walks, get your heart rate above 140. Add in some resistance training, and you're good to go. :)

• Eh… Not going to sugarcoat this too much. You have a nice body shape, pretty much hourglass-y, but you could definitely lose some weight in the thighs/stomach area, or just overall. For that I'd really recommend jogging/walking, or pilates is an awesome way to tone up as well! It's totally your choice however, and if you like your body stick with it!

• I feel do upset with the lower belly part it's obvious abive wt can i do to tone it? I feel that crunches help with the upper part.. only

• I think just toning up in general will help with the lower belly part. Start by eating healthy (Don't know what your current food regime is, but focus less on rich carbohydrates and more on lean protein like fish and chicken, and lots of fruit and veg.) Then you can try either going to the gym and working out, swimming, or if you'd prefer to not pay for it, try going for a run maybe every other day or 2 times a week. For me personally, I love pilates/yoga and I do squats/crunches/sit-ups every morning to feel more fresh and healthy.

• Off topic, but who took these pics? Lol don't gotta answer I was just curious. Back on topic, my body looks more or less the same. I'm happy where I am, maybe just want to work on my tummy/abs more. You should be happy where you are too! There is nothing wrong with your figure, but if you want to improve, go for it! And I'm not saying you need to lol

• Geeshh.. you honestly need to respect your privacy girl...
    people will you these pics against you..
    but anyways..
    you're fine..
    just a little bit of yoga or cardio will get you toned.. :)

• Srry but all people here download like them and ask and i'm really feel that i'm too fat so i'm tryong yo know ? That bad?

• How can. i remove them then?

• Remove what? :(

• Your body looks wonderful I really like it. Sure your tummy isn't flat but who cares? if you want to lose weight do it for you and not the approval of others.

• Mama is here? I don't think so. Do some sports yo!

• I'm so bad then?

• Nope not so bad. In few months with a good program and diet schedule, u'ld be cool. But that boob part was not necessary, u know ;)