How old does she look?

How old does she look?

wanted to know what type of skin color does she have? How old does she look? I dont think her body is from someone whos 18-23 because it seems her body is complete from puberty. Is her skin white or what? Reason im asking is i like white skinned like Asian woman's skin but i dont think her skin is white. Is it tan or what..

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say 19-20 maybe?

0|0
    0|0
    • Her body is amazing... i dont think so.. she must be 26... her body has no extra fat and is amazingly fir.. whats her body tyoe called

• I am going by her face. She looks really young by her facial features. To be honest, you are probably right as those tattoos look very intricate and expensive. I doubt someone 19 or 20 would have that much ink by that age or be able to afford it.

• But damn what a body!!!

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know why she looks 18-19 to me

0|0
    0|0
    • Ss? How? Also... why does her stomach have some muscles or something? Do all woman have that..

• her body looks fully matured but for some reason her face looks younger to me. and all women have those same stomach muscles you just have to be trim enough to see them. she likely works on her obliques a lot.

• Trim enough to see them? How does she ork on her obliques?

• She looks 19-23.

0|0
    0|0
    • Her body is amazingly fit..

What Guys Said 3

• I would say about 20 and I think she is white maybe european

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say early to mid 20's.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do u think about her body