Guys, What do you think of Asian girls?

Do you find them attractive? Like how?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually think Asian girls are quite possibly the most beautiful woman created. Some people will argue that their faces are featureless, eyes "slanty", hair all the same color, etc, etc... but you can argue genitives about any race.
    I think their skin is almost flawless, their eyes are dark and mysterious, their hair is almost like a black-liquid that flows forever.
    Not to mention, due to genetics, Asians are generally slim (which is also attractive to me regardless of ethnicity), and as mentioned, they age very well.
    I think Asian girls are amazing, and if I knew the right one, I'd almost certainly do what I could to make her mine.

What Guys Said 22

• Some of them are attractive, some of them aren't.

I do like their hair and their cute faces. Also they're usually not overweight and generally age well so that's a plus too.

• I haven't met that many so I don't really know. I've only met two that I identified as Asian. Well... only one was actually Asian. The other I thought was Asian but was really native (woops). Anyway, the one that was Asian I wasn't at all attracted to.

• Sure. I like the long, straight, black hair, as well as the neotenous face and usually slender body. As with most continents, I prefer the darker ones.

Sometimes I really like the eye structure.

• I adore Asian girls. All Asian ethnicities, skin colors. For so many reasons that they can't all be listed here.

• Do you ever date them?

• Ahahaha why didn't you have sex with all of them?
      Hmm.. I have another question. What is ur intention in dating?

• You should message me☺️

• They are the most attractive, because they have sexy eyes and naturally slim bodies.

• I find them very attractive - I like the colour contrast of the skin and hair - I also like the petite look

• Uh duhhh, I mean they're not always, but most of the time they're cute/gorgeous.

• hell yeah they got some nice mystique to them in a nice way : )

• If it weren't for the magic make-up does, they'd look more ugly than what they already are.

• Wow okay. Thanks anyway

• We're not scrawny.. We have great figure and sexy in some ways. Including our eyes. May be you should go and make friends with Asians so you can judge later

• @ Asker - ignore the ignorant bs. You're way above that in every possible way. Message me😊

• Some yes, others are really ugly... like in different places. But yes, asia has some really hot ones. Hair, eyes, have that cute look... yeah.

• When they are cute, they are the cutest. Petite, youthful features.

• Some are some aren't just like every other race

• Depends on the girl.

• Yeah they are cute

• they are my first choice since most women around here are Asian :P

• i am myself an Asian.. i find them dick harding :P

• I hate these kind of questions.

Yes, generally speaking they tend to be attractive!

• It depends, some look good and some don't

• Asian girls are quite attractive and I consider them to be a rare breed, obviously they are not, this is just something I like to say.

• Haha! Yeah. They may be rare in some places on earth though. But actually there are more Asians on earth than any other race. But you would never guess that if you live in a western world country and watch much of the controlled media. I certainly agree with you on their attractiveness, too. The girls. 👍

• Lol. We're many and scaterred all over the world. @gojira do you ever date one?

• Of course... sucky sucky long time

• I like them, they are hot, and some of them know Kung Fu ;)

• I think they're awesome but, not what I prefer