What type of body does she have?

I just wanna know whats her body type called... its like the most amazing body a woman can have... lots of woman dont have extra fat, but why did her body attract me and not other woman? They both dont have extra fat?
Its not about the tatoos though..

Is it coz her body is all grown up? Coz it seems so.. does she seems like she works out coz her stomach has some muscles maybe? I don't know
What type of body does she have?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Girl

• She looks to be either hourglass (depending on the size of her breasts) or pear shaped with her hips...

I think she is uber skinny which will mean her muscles show through her tummy... she doesn't necessarily work out but she clearly takes care of herself :)

0|0
    0|0
    • What do u think she does to take care of her self? Also her boobs are woman big wich means woman normal.. are all womens ubber skinnny or what.. what does a non uber skinny tummy looks like

• if she was muscular she would have blatant abs, instead she has a ridge down her stomach which means a flat ab plate but not worked out...

• How does she get that? What do a normal womans stomach like? Is it similar

Most Helpful Guy

• I think pear or hourglass depends on the curve of the breasts - If equal to hips, hourglass and if less, pear.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do u mean curves of her breasts? Boobs have curves too?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• She's got a desecrated one, all that scribble!

0|0
    0|0
  • Thin/slim body type.

0|0
    0|0
    • What about non slim body, but not fat. .. how does that look like?