, Do you find me attractive?

I've always been kind of insecure about my looks. But people have told me id look so much better if I smiled.
, Do you find me attractive?

off anon
Now I see what most people are saying.. I have no facial expression.. and that probably makes me less attractive than I really am

8

Most Helpful Girl

• an 8 if you would smile more

What Girls Said 7

• Sorry, but not really. Not my taste.

• Obviously everyone has their own taste.. but I need pointers.. like what do you consider your taste? and in general, what do you think I could do to make myself look more appealing?

• Well go ahead and smile

• You're average. Try smiling. Maybe a new hair style as well. 😊

• Thank you.. My thing thing that makes people interested in me.. is my personality.. I guess that's always good haha

• That's true.. it's just hard to be confident sometimes.

• Yea. Something that you have to work on, takes time.

• You're average

• Is there any tips you could give.. to make myself look more appealing? like smiling, hair style, etc..

• Not my type, but I'm sure others will find you attractive :) Everyone's got different tastes.

• Like I said up there.. Obviously everyone has their own taste.. but I need pointers.. like what do you consider your taste? and in general, what do you think I could do to make myself look more appealing?

• Yeah, I'd hit that 😜 lol but all jokes aside, you should smile more. I think you're cute but you'd be even cuter if you smiled.

• Definitely not ugly or hot

• Yeah, I don't think I'm the hottest guy in the world haha... like I'd say I'm a 7.. and with having a good personality.. I think that makes me a 10 to a lot of people... but looks wise.. is there anything I can do in your opinion that would make me more appealing? like hair style? clothes? etc?

• Yes I see you.

• message me if you want