How do you accept that you aren't attractive if socierty always reminds you about how ugly/decent people are of no value?

Most Helpful Girl

• Look, attractive or not, you are not lesser than anyone. You shape your future the way YOU want it to be. You have two choices.
    1) You can listen to them and indulge in self pity, become depressed, have a shitty job, complain... complain, whine a bit more. At the end of the day, you allowed these persons to walk all over you. They win. OR 2) You can start being confident, tell them to go fuck themselves, work hard to achieve your dreams and have your happily ever after.
    No need to thank me, pal xD

Most Helpful Guy

• That is very harsh - I must admit I don't see many examples of this in society.

What Girls Said 2

• The only thing to do is to see other thing but looks.
    You can be smart, funny, gifted etc.
    This things are from inside and they also have a powerfull effect.

• I don't care what other people think of me. I keep fit, have a successful career and date whoever I want and wants me. I work hard, and I do have value. I'm sure you do as well, so don't listen to them. Do your best and live a long, happy life.

What Guys Said 4

• Dude, fuck society. Society says in order for a guy to be attractivd he has to have a six pack, great jawline, really big penis, i have none of those and i still get with girls who i think are cute. Its not you who is ugly, its society.

• Why would you choose to accept it rather than doing something about it?

• why should i give a shit? i am ugly. i have no job. i hide at home most of the time. and I'll probably be forever alone no matter what i do. so why should i give a shit about me? xD no one does so why should i?

• I tend to not give a shit.