How would u describe me?

how would u describe me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like you're not going to get the answers you were looking for. I actually think you look better in your "real" picture update. Although makeup is quite fine, you look almost too old with it and slightly Asian or Spanish (and maybe you are)... you look much better in your update.
    Your hair is amazing... keep it long.
    Looking at the preferred picture, I say you look like a beautiful girl with an amazing smile. Minus lipstick and brows, you are cute as can be, and I can't imagine guys not stumbling over themselves to ask you out. I know I would be.
    Some girls spend so much time trying to be an older woman that they miss out of the time of their life when they are actually the most-perfect... which is right now for you!

• I am actually getting the answers I was looking for. I posted the photo to get critiques so I would know what others think. I don't normally wear such makeup, usually something light, just for confidence, but I thought I should try out something different... not the best idea obviously.

Most Helpful Girl

• The girl with the cartoon eyebrows.

• regardless of the eyebrows, i was more aiming at an overall comment... here's without makeup http://s3.postimg.org/wpxznz903/IMG_20150928_1.png

• It looks like two different people. I mean I can tell you're the same person, it's just that's a really big difference. Besides wanting you to take it easy on your eyebrows, I don't think anything bad about your or your character. You've also got a great smile.

What Guys Said 17

• Celestial shimmers of light bouncing upon olive skin below a dark arch of mysterious
    black hair, complemented by raised eyebrows of surprise, nestling high above
    eclipsed pupils both struck with a divine sparkle. Flaring red lips entice desire
    and passion whilst baring white teeth make those that observe consider the high cost
    of such wants.

• I don't mean to be rude asker, But. honestly, When i saw that picture, I thought ''Oh god... -_-'' and actually cringed a little bit.

Then i saw your non makeup, And, Fuck, Your actually rather beautiful.

Seriously, That makeup just completely ruins you. You look a trillion times better without it.

But, if you like wearing it then thats your call, Each to their own i guess.

• Thanks for the comment, I'm actually trying out what suits me, that's why I posted the photo on the internet instead of going out, that's why I find these comments very helpful

• I think very pretty - Very sophisticated - I would be interested to see what you look like with a little less makeup but that is just a personal preference.

• Lose the makup and the fake smile, and you're quite natural and beautifull. You seem a simple person without the makeup. You look like someone who is trying to hard or a cock tease with that makeup. But maybe that's just me...

• It's difficult to tell without seeing you in a more natural state.

• ... and just like that, your eyebrows are gone.

• A good looking woman with no real eyebrows I can see. (Not trying to offend but I prefer real eyebrows to made up ones.)

• Pretty and somewhat sophisticated looking

• "Wow."

That's how I'd describe you for both pictures.

• over
    doing
    your
    makeup

• I would describe you as a pirate

• You look like a nice girl.

• u like more the without make up because the smille doesn't look fake... anyway u are pretty :)

• Sweet beautiful and friendly...

• Omg I love your make up!!! Can you teach me!!!

• Really pretty but I think it would even be better with a more soft makeup or even no make up

• There's a no makeup look in the update

• Really pretty too! But I think it would like look better with soft makeup

• I would describe you as cool.

What Girls Said 4

• You look like a decent girl.

• You're gorgeous but don't fill in your brows and I would call that a heavy make up look for parties

• Fake af...

• Career focused. Likes to party/drink. Likes animals.