Can someone help me?

i feel so alone, this post will probably get laughed at, but im used to it.
i have peach fuzz on my face just like other girls and im stuck on what to do. It all started when this guy made a comment in my school about my peach fuzz and i haven't forgotten it since. It has made me less social than i used to be becuase im scared people will notice and laugh and now boys avoid me in my school because of it, they take one good look at me and burst out laughing in my face or to their friends. I get bullied for it. I honestly feel like killing myself. And if it continues i am determined to do so. I can't even get rid of it because it will mess with the growth of the hair so what am i supposed to do. This problem makes me feel so alone and makes me hate school everyday. Even when i want to put my hair up i can't because boys will laugh at my face. It also makes me envious when i see my best friends have boyfriends too. I am the only one without one. I dont really have anyone to talk to about this. :'(

Most Helpful Guy

• It may sound cliché, but trust me when I tell you, any decent guy would know
    that it's completely natural to have that, everyone does, to some extent.

Being teased for something natural like that makes no sense and would
    under normal circumstances only happen among young/immature people
    I know it's difficult, but I'd suggest you ignore their comments, and just
    have fun with your friends, and those who cares/knows better.

I can't really "help" you, but just remember, everytime a person spurts out crude comments, his/her soul dies a little, as he/she's projecting his/her own insecurities.

They're the pityful ones, not you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweetheart first understand you have so many unexplored years ahead of you. Your life is so valuable and precious, don't think you're unworthy because of a couple of lowlifes who don't understand the way the world works. If you're concerned about the hairs don't hesitate to shave them. It's a myth that they'll grow back thicker and darker so don't even worry about it. Maybe you have something hormonal going on, so try talking to your family about how you feel and see if you can get a doctor to prescribe you anything. Understand this is a very temporary and easily solved issue, don't make a permanent decision to something that doesn't even matter. This kids hardly know what 2+2 is, don't let something like that tell you what your worth as a human being is. You are so valuable and so amazing and I guarantee you I'd be able to pick out a million things about you that made you so beautiful and unique. See what a doctor can do, in the mean time just shave and work on loving yourself. You're so much more special than you realize. If you need to talk feel free to message me. I don't want to see you hurting this way.

• thankyou so much :) your advice is really nice thankyou and it means so much to me :)

• You're so welcome I really hope you feel better. And don't forget if you need to talk I'd be happy to listen. :)

What Guys Said 4

• Had a look on google, this might help
    www.top10homeremedies.com/.../...-facial-hair.html
    I know it sounds cliched but don't dwell on it, I am sure you are just as much a lovely girl as the others.

• peach fuzz as in a little mustache? well you could wax or shave, or do the laser hair removal to get rid of it more permanently.

• what the hell is peach fuzz?

• Itsy-bitsy tiny hairs, like.. on a peach (hence the name)
      they're almost unnoticable, but they're there.

• @Aizou Ah okay, thank you :)

• i dont know what that is but why the fuck do you care, just dont worry about it lol i look like a fucking retard sometimes but idc

• i know i shouldn't care, but i can't pretend that i don't because it really is something that effects me and my social life and well, my life.

• what even is it tho if makeup can cover it try that

What Girls Said 3

• Hello sweetie, sorry to hear that. Bullying is definitely wrong. You must to tell an adult. We all are unique as ourselves. You are strong when you told in here. I'm on your side XXX♡♡♡♡

• How severe is it? Can you talk to your doctor or pharmacist about it and see what they can recommend. There are lots of alternative treatments. Does make up like concealer and foundation not cover it up

• its not that i can't see a doctor , my dad is a doctor, its the fact that its not even a disease or anything and its just an embarassing topic to talk about, and i dont wear foundation only concealer and plus makeup enhances the hair on your face.

• I understand it's not a medical condition but you need to know about the long term effects from certain treatments. Laser treatment seems to be the most popular choice for permanent removal. I would be concerned waxing would darken the hair and cause more trouble. Doctors have seen and heard it all pharmacists too no harm getting advice

• I've seen some people pluck or wax above their lips if it bothers them. Some use makeup to conceal it. If you are very hairy, it could be a sign of a hormone inbalence, in which you should see your doctor.