Let's get personal! What do you think about me as a person and as a user here on GaG?

Cool or corny?
Fun or bland?
Objective or a kiss-ass?
Optimistic or an annoying "goody two shoes" wearing rose colored glasses?
Self confident or arrogant?
Insightful or useless?
Friendly or creepy?
Asset to GaG or liability to GaG?
Like me as a guy, dislike me as a guy, or hate me as a guy?

----

It's rather silly for someone to theorize and infer about their "internet image", when one could just ask directly, right?

That's exactly wht I like to ask the community here about how I come off as a person and as a user here on GaG, so I can assess how my "internet image" is here.

So please vote on the poll and give me the real talk about how u feel about me as a user here! Anonymous is allowed if u feel you need the extra protection and anonymity layer in order to speak your real thoughts. 👍🏾

• You're one of my top 5 favorite people here, Prof_Don!
  • I overall really like you, Prof_Don
  • you're an aiight dude, Prof_Don
  • i'm indifferent about you / haven't seen enough of you here to accurately judge you, Prof_Don
  • you annoy / bother me a bit here but i don't necessarily dislike you, Prof_Don
  • I genuinely dislike you, Prof_Don
  • I hate your guts and I will exile u from GaG if I could

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't spy or focus on you so I know nothing about you.

• no worries, I haven't been as active as I was in years past. Real life has taken up my time. :-P

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Who are you?

• Never noticed you

• well I have been less active here lately... real life tends to do that to people lol

• Nah the anonymous feature is what makes this site good. It's the amazing thing that keeps people as no-names. I'm not a community type of person

• No worries, not everyone is a "community" person like you said! As long as u like it here, have it your way!

• Just another GaGer to me.

• better me than another 13 year old user? :-P

• Perhaps, some of those minors are damn funny.

• I don't hate on the minimum being 13, they can use some solid advice rather than pacifying bullshit from their peers, parents and authority figures