Am I attractive?

• Yes
  • No
  • Average
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

613

Most Helpful Guy

• Not many women have short hair and are able to rock it 😍 so yea you are attractive

• Pahaha thank you!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜… I've had so much mixed feedback on it!!

• Well don't take my opinion to heart because most guys like long hair :/ So you're basically going to have to cater to them basically

• Nah it's great I love different opinions!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that yes, you are pretty :D
    Love your hair :D

What Guys Said 12

• You should grow long hair

• TryingπŸ˜‚ i cut it almost all off like half a year ago because i had so much dye in it and now im letting it grow au natural

• Where are you looking? Hard to get a good look at you with that facial expression. Love the smile though.

• You betcha ! That smile makes you look sweet and approachable.
    16yo boys must be lining up at your door !

• I don't see a pic on question.

• ... No you're not.

• Awh well, can I ask why you think so or is it in general my face that's the problem?πŸ˜€

• Yes you sure are πŸ‘Œ

• how is "average" a separate option. i consider average as totally finde / attractive.

• Average is like not attractive but like not unattractive.. It's not derrogetory!:)

• Cute looking. I have to ask... What's a bowl?

• It's like a type of haircut, that kinda stops and curves around your face.. Something like thatπŸ˜†

• cool, i imagined it was putting a bowl on your head and cutting your hair around the bottom of it.

• Yeah that's pretty much what it is.. I was just slightly mocking myselfπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

• You look like the crazy girl I wanna bang

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ thanksπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

• I would do you

• I'm honouredβœŒπŸΌοΈπŸ˜‚

• You look Asian as fuck

• You have no idea how many times I was asked if I was Chinese in Primary. It's actually because there is Tartarian blood inside me or something so I inherited slightly slanty eyes😏😏😏 πŸ˜‚

• yea you look good

• For some reason.. I don't even see a picture

What Girls Said 5