Aren't penises weird?

It's this big thing just growing out of the middle of my legs. Like an elephant trunk.

Updates:
Good points about the vaginas as open wounds. I mean, how does it work for Evolution (which I don't believe in btw). The female body is like "oh shit there's an elephant trunk growing out of his body, what do we do? we better evolve a big hole for him to stick it in!!"

1|0
8|6

Most Helpful Girl

• They've got spunk and personality. Much more interesting than vaginas, I would say

0|1
    0|0
    • Definitely have personality haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Penises and vaginas, that's what we get for leaving the ocean.

0|1
    0|0
    • hahaha "what we get for leaving the ocean"

What Girls Said 7

• They may be weird, but they're so sexy! 😍

0|4
    0|0
  • A little bit. They kind of look like mushrooms. Vaginas look like open wounds. Then again gebitals weren't made to look pretty. :P

1|2
    0|0
  • i dont find them weird i kinda find vaginas weird they look like a knife wound that won't heal they make girls bleed and become scary and have to be taken care of 24/7 or we become a fish taco

1|1
    0|0
  • hahahaa hilarious!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes lol :P

0|1
    0|0
  • They look good & feel even better. 😏

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes they are weird. Lol.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I must admit that I find them laughable - Male genitalia is ridiculous looking.

0|2
    0|0
    • You're such a symphathetic, likeable guy! Not only because of this comment here but whenever I see your opinion its always helpful and nice.

• Thanks @Bimbobambo

• its better than having our genitals on our head , like some fish.

0|2
    0|0
  • I like how penises and vaginas look no issues here sorry guess I'm no help lol!

0|1
    0|0
    • What about boobs? How do they look? To me they make the most sense. Other than the fact that guys have nipples, other than that I totally get boobs.

• I dont have problem with mine

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Vaginas on the other hand...

1|1
    0|0