Should I worry about what boys at my school think about me? I'm at my last year in middle school?

Hi um i'm 13 and in my last year of middle school. I was wondering if i should worry about what boys at my school think about me. I feel like the boys there are saying i'm ugly, but not in my face. Evertime i look in the mirror I see someone pretty, not the prettiest girl in the school but decent but i guess that's not enough for them. I'm 5'5 and weigh 145 pounds i feel so tall is that tall for a girl? I play sports and i'm on the soccer, basketball, and volleyball team. I'm quite but not shy, i do have a handful of friends. They get so much attention and are so pretty i feel like i shouldent even be even allowed to call them bestfriends. Should i really care about what boys think, I don't want to sound concited but i feel like i get no attention from the opposite gender. Should i just wait to highschool, should i care about what the boys in my school think? Please answer.

Most Helpful Guy

• At 13 I wouldn't worry about boys just yet - Try and be happy in yourself, don't worry about what other people think - You sound lovely for 13 and your time will come soon for all the boys your age to pay attention to you. Next time you look in the mirror, tell yourself you are beautiful.

What Guys Said 3

• You should not worry about what boys think of you. I went through the same thing back in the day. Lol what should matter is what you think of yourself and not everyone else.

• Nope the true friends you make in school are the ones that won't make fun of you , and respect you.

• Don't worry about it. Guys are the last to mature and the first to regret how they act.

What Girls Said 0