Guys, Lol, Am I sexy?

Some anonymous male on GAG called me that. I think it's funny. But I'm starting to wonder if others really mean that about me. I look in the mirror and I just think, "Oh, I look pretty today." But to guys, it's more than that. Can someone help?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Sexy is not just appearance. Personality is important, too. The figure me look cute and curious

What Guys Said 12

• You probably turn him on.

• Every guy has a different opinion on what is sexy. To some you won't be to some you will be and to a few you will be perfect.

• i think you're pretty from your pic, but i don't know you, i can't really say a girl is sexy unless i meet her.

• Yes, you are! Your inside appearance is just as beautiful as your outside appearance! Maybe your inside appearance is better. Your personality is completely sexy and your Christian moves are really attractive!

• yeah, you're very pretty.

• you can't judge if someone is sexy just by looking at their face if anyone applies such compliment its ignorance. you are pretty by what i see in your avatar picture but I dont know if your sexy.

• Your sexy , if I got to know you better. Than I would probably ask you out.

• i think you are pretty. i dont reallysay people are sexy unless im getting with them

• Id say your sexy

• ya i think u r

• No. Sexy is about personality, and yours is terrible, quite frankly.

• I think you have a particular sex appeal to you, nothing dirty, it is just renewing and different.