Whats one feature you'd like to change about your body? Whats one trait of your personality you'd like to change?

Most Helpful Guy

• okay, I'll give you my honest opinion

1. For looks, I am happy with how I look, I believe and I am confident I am good looking, handsome, but yes I would like to tone my body like Bruce lee, I mean whether it's possibly practically or not that's a different thing but I'll try for sure. Rest of it I am very happy as it is.

2. In my personality aspect, I would like to bring in some modifications, for sure, some of them are:

A]. Learning to accept compliments from people, at least saying thank you or something like that.

B]. Developing patience, as a person I don't have too much patience so I would like to work on that one.

• Glad you're happy with the way you look. I also need to learn how to accept compliments

• Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd never go through with plastic surgery, but I dislike my nose. I also hate being so paranoid.

• Yea paranoia is pretty common in everyone, but I dont find anything wrong with your nose :)

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 11

• Not a lot I would change about my look maybe taller - Personality wise maybe less socially awkward, able to do small talk and all that irrelevant crap.

• i have everything good like bone structure hair body ration proportion (probably)
    but here comes the shit
    even hair gel can't hold up my hair its not too thick not too thin just motherfuckin life hater

ffface mostly uneven usually then dark circles i mean my pink complexion is amazing like really but the fuck is it gonna show up

my shoulders and hips have the golden ratio (1:1.6)
    but im skinny hell nooo...

personality i wish i had more confidence
    (you can't blame me for that;although i try my best after getting to know the person i dont need it exactly)
    and i hoped i had more assertive personality but that means losing friendliness

so just confidence :)

• You have hips? But yea i wish i was more confident

• no i didn't mean hips i guess u could add IQ in that list

• Look: More muscle for weight gain that I need.
    Personality: More confidence in numerous areas

• I feel you on that confidence

• My knees , because they hurt a little bit badger running for a while. I would get rid my anger , because if someone pushed the right button. I would get mad.

• I always have bad knees. Its such a pain when walking up steps

• Mine hurt during work sometimes and when I go up large amount of stairs.

• I want continue losing weight to look and fill better all over.

• not have such a low body metabolism so i wouldn't always have to work harder than the average person to stay in shape

• Gosh i hate having a low metabolism too

• Outside: Nicer skin

Inside: I'd like to lose about 20 IQ.

• What do you mean nicer skin? You have bad acne or something?

• Yeah... something like that.

• I love my body and hate my face

• I dislike my facial features especially my lips and nose so, I'd change those and personality wise I'd want to be more outgoing

• I also want to be more outgoing

• I would like to change nothing, I fear it will change who I am.

• My hands and arms. They are too small, it's the bone structure so I can only do so much with working out.

• Man thats probably gotta suck

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm.. does long legs count? Ahahah 😂 I'm gonna go with longer legs.

As for personality, I'd change my pride and ego.

• I also want longer legs haha

• ahahah yay ✋
      my friends always say my legs are already long enough but I'm not satisfied with it lol maybe cause I'm too short ugh 😭

• I'd definitely like to have a flatter stomach. And I'd like to not get attached to people too easily.

• Ughh i also hate that I fall for a guy quick

• Yeah, it's not a good trait to have. Usually ends up with me hurt so

• My body shape. I'd like to go from a banana shaped body to an hour glass shaped one. As for my personality I'd like to have a better work ethic because I'm kinda lazy. xD

• Banana shape? Thats a new one. Explain?

• Its nothing new. It's just one of the many terms for the straight shaped body.

• Oh well then i probably got that rectangular shape as well