Do you think I should take up the modeling offer?

Well today I was with my best female friend and she's a model. she asked me to take her to her modeling audition and whatnot. So there was this guy and this lady there casting for both female and male models.

My female friend of course nailed it and got the modeling gig and the auditionetrs though I was going to audition for the male models of their company. I said"no I'm just here to bring her"
The guy "said well shame cause your weight and face are pretty much what we are looking for" The lady called me gorgeous which was a new one for me since I keep getting called ugly by females

I though my skinny body was a curse yet these people seem insitant on me modeling for them. I'm not comfortable with pictures but It pays really well should I take it anyways?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah man , go for it

• I'm kinda on the fence about it because I wanna bulk up in the gym but they want me to stay my weight >.<

What Girls Said 7

• If you dont like the idea, then you shouldn't do it. I mean is great that they offered you that, but if you dont feel comfortable with pictures all the time and people starring at you, then it might not be the best thing for you
    The most important thing is that you feel comfortable with it

• thats what I've been pondering

• just think about it carefully, I think feeling comfortable with what you do is nore important that having a lot of money. You could talk to someone that's iin the industry so that you get an idea

• Wow, I think that's awesome go for it, lucky guy not everyone gets picked to be a model

• modeling now in days isn't about pretty faces one can have a pretty face yet come out less attractive in pictures and even if you look good in picture that's not good enough you need to be expressive in pictures

• I think you should definitely take that offer. They want you for a reason & this could open up so many doors for you.

• I would take her up on her offer. Aside from the money, sounds like a real confidence booster.

• Well I dont know about confidence booster but the money is really good problem is I'm very uncomfortable with pcitures and people staring at me but the lady keeps calling my friend to convince me and keep saying she's" waiting for my call"

• You should go for it. I'm pretty sure they'll understand you'll be uncomfortable at first because modeling is new for you, but the more you do it, you should start feeling more comfortable in your skin.

• that does make sense but the thing is that if I sign that contract it's for two years no turning back and I'm like "hmmm what if it goes terrible"

• Go for it.

• Definitely take the offer. Man is there even a reason not to unless you're totally against it.

What Guys Said 0