Girls, how does my body look?

I'm insecure about my body and I've been told my abs look bad. Please be brutally honest! so I know what to work on. Thaks! :)
Girls, how does my body look?

I'm 6 foot it that helps.
181cm*

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• You have nothing to be insecure about.
    It is a great body, you can always improve of course, but it looks pretty good!
    Your arms and shoulders look nice, if you want more muscles a bit of lifting would help you.
    You don't have belly fat, so in less than 3 months you could get amazing abs.
    No hurries, you're young and you have plenty of time to achieve any body goal you have.

• Thanks! Yes that's true! Damn thought I had my six pack showing too but looks like it's not defined enough. I'll need to start lifting, calisthenics (strength) is getting me no where lol

• That's a great routine, but chest is not for me lol

That monkey hahaha

• hehe xD

• yep you need to work on them. dont get me wrong your body isn't bad, just plain.

Planks ahead :) x

• keep working hard paul- you're an inspiration to all of us fatsos.

• I personally think you shouldn't feel insecure about your body. It looks great already. But it really depends on what you think. If you feel to work on it more then do it. It's all about what makes you happy/satisfied the most, not what other people think :)

• Thank you :) I think I really do need to work on it though :(

• You're already chicks magnet on the personality side huh 😏 Lol. All the best for you

• Well, that's what they all tell me haha xD jokes I'd like to think so though and thanks for your opinion :)

• You re cute!
    Ok honestly you don t need much work just a bit of gym or swimming or both would be great.
    You are already thin and have well defined shoulders. So it will be easy for you to build up more muscles.

• Thank you! I will work on swimming :)

• You look good in my opinion. Don't be insecure.

• You have nothing to be insecure about in my opinion your body looks good

• You have a great body tbh