Rate me? what do you think?

If any girls respond to this what hairstlye/color would look good on me? I'm thinking of a change soon.
Rate me? what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have huge potential to be stunning. Due to your pale skin color, a brassy red would look amazing. You could do it darker red for fall/winter and a more orange-red for spring summer. You'd look just as good with a lavender or purple... but that's getting pretty wild. The red would really make your eye pop too.
    Long, straight hair would look amazing, but it takes time to get to that length... not sure if you have the patience for it or not. NO bangs though.
    Be careful asking girls (especially friends) what looks good or not. Those closest to you will be the most jealous of your beauty and lead you astray. They won't "lie" to you, but they won't always give your the correct information.

• Thanks so much for the detailed explanation! :D you really know your colors lol. Yes I'm 95% sure I'll go red. My hair is chest length now ( this pic was taken back in June) I may keep it this length but when i go to a salon they may want to cut a bit off it off.

• Just and FYI about hair. "Usually"... girls with fair skin and light hair also have thin hair with not a lot of volume. None of that matter, because if you go long and straight, that sleekness will be perfect. The reason I bring it up is because as you get older, thin hair gets harder and harder to get it to grow long. Many, many women cut their hair and can never get it past shoulder-length again. Be good to your hair... use good quality care products, cut as little off as possible, because eventually, even trimming the ends will make it a little shorter each time. A daily biotin supplement will help keep your hair healthy too (along with skin and nails). Doing good things for your hair now will keep you gorgeous long after everyone else you know... because they didn't worry about it when they were younger. Can't wait to see how it turns out. I think you'll be hot as hell.

• Thanks so much! I agree my hair is fine and lacks volume which is why I used to have it short because it looked thick. I try to take care of it :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow you're gorgeous :D Maybe go for a wilder color? Since you have very pale skin, you can probably pull off sth like bright red or purple or silver.. Maybe Hayley William's style haha

• I've been considering going red! or strawberry blonde ^_^ thank you

• No problem haha I'm sure you'll look awesome whatever you go for :)

• Thanks for MHO!!! <3 <3

What Guys Said 27

• I think you look really pretty -Maybe a darker blonde - Style wise don't know if it can be done but here are two pics of styles I like
    encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images
    i2.wp.com/.../...ered-haircut-for-blonde-locks.jpg

• thanks for providing pictures too!

• I think you are a cute, at least a 7/10. If you change your hair color, considered a red color. It would compliment your blue eyes very well.

• I love how so many people are saying to go red because I really want red hair. Thank you!

• bahaha no point in going anonymous, I've seen you around :P

• lol I'm sure I've been here a few months. I just feel weird having myself rated and having my profile viewable by mean people.

• Gotcha, I won't bust you out ;P

• Thanks :P

• Goodness! That hair! Don't do it! Put the dye down! Put it down!

• Where did your eyebrows go?

The contrast to the lack of eyebrows due to the overemphasized eyelashes looks really odd.

• Yeah my eyebrows are really light :/

• Sooo... you didn't trim them or pluck them out or anything?

I see. In that case, I don't think mascara suits you well.

• Yes I pluck them they can get bushy lol. But naturally they are so light it's hard to see them.

• Your very adorable Honey

• I love your blue eyes they are really cute, I really like your face in general, and I love your body. 10 out of 10.

• I wouldn't change a thing you are perfect <3

• Goddess! <3
    You want to change your hair color? Why?

• Thank you :) and because I like change! lol

• You will really change color to that beautiful blonde hair? :O

• You are very good looking i would just sugest a bit of sun but honestly would date you as you are just sexy!!!9/10

• Thanks :) the sun and i love each other. I can get red but i quickly go back to pale.

• pretty face and beautiful eyes
    I'd go with something darker to get some contrast to the skin :)

• Your pretty and look quite unique and exotic

• Nice skin... really noble... milky :)
    I love that

• I'm a sucker for beautiful eyes. mm.

• Wooow what a beautiful girl !! 10/10 i love your eyes

• Beautiful:)

• you look fine so no worries

• Is that you natural hair color?

• Very, Cute! :)

• You look a little young but you have beautiful eyes.

• Why go anon? You've been here long enough for people to recognize you lol. Anyhow, I've always thought you were cute

• it's so weird people recognize me! ahh. But like I said to the other guy I did it because I don't want people messaging me mean comments or even sexual ones. It's happened.

Thanks by the way :)

• Ah I see. Well you have a memorable face so most people who've been here a while will know who you are :)

• you look cute

• you need some sun... kid.

• You are so white, do you fear the sun?

Snowwhite outta 5

• no im outside all the time. I'm naturally pale. Wow kinda judgmental there haha

• don't mind me, I just played too much skyrim

• OMG are you an albino? Extremely pink n pale.

1/10.

• No I'm not albino lmao

• 7 out of 10 amazing eyes thow

• You look nice.

What Girls Said 8

• Waw you look like an angel! Ok that was a bit cheesy. I think this look fits you well, it s unique.
    You have very soft features and a heart shape face. So i guess whatever you do with yourself you will look just fine :D

• You are so pretty!! I'm so jealous of you!! Never think bad about yourself as you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!!

• Pink PINK DYE IT PIIIIIINNNKKKK

• I think strawberry blond would look awsome or red of course 😊

• Maybe a light brown? you could do ombre even and leave the ends blonde so you can out funky colours in maybe, that's what I've done with my ombre, I have blue in the ends 😊

• you are so pretty :)

• Wouldn't you think a darker shade? Like maybe Raven black or chestnut

• You should try a darker shade of blonde.