Do you think my fiancee is cute?

Do you think my fiancee is cute?

I'm already too in love with him, mostly with his personality and how good of a heart he has and how much he cares about me.
I can't decide how he looks,
so in your opinion is he cute , handsome, decent, or meh, I can't tell.

Most Helpful Girl

• For me he's a meh. I don't find him attractive.
    He looks sweet though.

To be honest it's not up to is. I mean my other half, I love him to bits. I know he isn't the most handsome man in the world and my god he does not photograph well, but I love him for how he makes me feel and how he makes me laugh. He's not ugly. I just see it as looks fade but personality is forever.

• Right!! I really never liked his pictures ever, but who needs a picture perfect with a crummy attitude who is selfish etc. As long as they make you happy is all that matters, Thanks!

• @Dave20152 and again I completely understand. A part of that used to be true. But not anymore. If I disclosed some of my life to you you would understand. But you would also understand why our bond is so strong.

• Well, I'm all ears, lay it on me. All I know is what I see right now, so, maybe I'll be a little more lenient if you gave me more information

What Guys Said 14

• Doesn't matter what everyone else thinks he LOOKS like. It's about how he makes YOU feel. Pretend you were blind... would you love him? That's what matters! From what you said above, it sounds like you have everything you need. If he treats you well, makes you feel good about yourself, takes care of you sexually, and you enjoy being his soulmate... then why even try and figure out anything more.
    Most people would die to have what you have with him. I think he's a lucky guy and YOU are a lucky girl.

• I don't know how you can marry somebody without knowing in your mind if he looks good or not. Doesn't matter about anybody opinion of him. You are engaged to be married to him. Does are opinon of his looks sway your perception of him? I doubt it.

• no, I just wondered how the internet could judge him based on a single snapshot. Generally in public people like him.

• I think he looks very well.

• He seems like a good looking guy, but that hairstyle and facial expression doesn't exactly help to show that. :P

Congratulations by the way, I wish you two the best. :)

• Looks like a bad henchman in a cheap 90's action flick.

• not gonna lie, he kinda looks gay. but i think it might be the pose that's throwing me off. but who cares what he looks like if you're gonna marry him anyways?

• Well best wishes for you both

• Clearly this marriage will not last lmao.

• marriage ain't about looks and I'm having his child. Its about how two people feel about one another and live their lives together, and I'm very confident about our relationship, everyday is a joy.

• It is about looks also. You have to be attracted to him.. you're not even sure if you are. Imagine 30 years down the line.

• no offense but he does look kinda creepy in this picture probably because of the expression he's making

• Look at that hair, its totally hollywood... dude can be an actor 😉

• Getting married at 18... What has life gotten to

• why not, what else am i waiting for, I've finished highschool though i deeply wish i never went in the first place, wasted time and energy and didn't learn anything, I went to college for a full year and am paying back student loans now, i dont think i want to go back to college anytime soon, I've got a job I love, And I have dream im working towards... ?

• already been living on my own for 2 years, and I'm not gonna get married till everything settles down and we have time for it, we're in no hurry, things can stay the way they are 1 or 5 years before we'll find time to do the paperwork and dinner party

• Then what is the point of getting engaged? I mean how long have you even known this guy. You don't even know if you find him attractive. That's scary.

• Love is definitely in the eye of the beholder, you should really wait a few years before getting married and kids, your still going to change and mature and if he is a few years older he is going to stay the same so realize that, but just saying

• No I do not.

• Looks like Heath slater

You're too young to marry in my opinion

• lol, nah I'm not. I've already figured out what I want in life which isn't much.

• who said he was 18

• You're 18

What Girls Said 3

• I think he's cute, he has really nice eyes too, looks like a sweetheart honestly.

• He's meh to me

• Not my type, but as long as you like him and are attracted to him, great. Best wishes for you guys.