Auburn/dark red or brunette? My friend Kay (her nickname) and her mom, grandma, and grandpa are having an argument over her hair colour. Your opinion?

It's obviously auburn which makes her a darker haired ginger, but her grandpa says it's brunette. Her grandma and mom on the other hand are still saying it's red just like I do. So what do you think? Is it auburn/dark red, or is it brunette?

Her hair is the same colour as the womans in the picture below.

• Auburn/Darker red
  • Brunette/Light Brunette
I'm going to show her this when there's enough votes and opinions so she can show it to her gramps.
I've showed my friend and her gramps this yesterday and he admitted to being wrong. xD

Most Helpful Guy

• 100% Auburn/Darker red

What Guys Said 3

• I would say dark red.

• It's Auburn / Dark red , i disagree with them saying it's Brunette

• Children with red hair, light skin, and freckles. We've all seen them. On the playground, at the store, walking on the streets. They creep us out, and make us sick to our stomachs. I'm talking, of course, about Ginger kids.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah uh... that's a reddish brown.

• When I see her hair it's more like a rust/dark red colour with maybe a brown tint, but she's definitely not brunette.