I'm 20 years old, half African (Ivory Coast) half African-American, big chest small butt? Somethings wrong?

Hello, I m half African (Ivory Coast) half African-American. With my genetics, I am most likely to have that perfect African body, or something close to it. With a big chest, small waist, I am lacking in the rump. Being 4 10 and 37-25-35, it s not matching up with my genetic makeup much. My older sister tells me I look younger than my actual age in the face and height ( I look 14 ), easy for her to say when she always had a pretty big butt, AND SHE S NOT EVEN HALF African (we have different dads). Whenever I visit my cousins (mainly on my African side). They are like "hehehe you have no booty. Hehehe small booty. Hehehe you are not a real African." And Nicki Minaj s Anaconda video didn t help any. For the past 2-3years I have been doing squats, lifting weights (for both gluts and arms), drinking protein shakes, eating healthy 3 times a day. And what is the results? I m now only a cup size bigger (36D-38D) same waist 25, and same 35. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? Resently I was talking to this guy, at tactile and he was helping me with my Korean. Then on the 2ND day of us talking, he was like, "your very cute but, your kind of shaped like an upside down triangle. It's not flat but, not as big as your boobs. Basically not that perportioned." You don't even need to ask, I need that with him on the spot, haven't seen him since. From that day, I had guys say similar this ad he said to me, only in a nicer, beating around the bush way. I m a very smart young woman that puts my studies before everything but, this past summer I LOOKED at my self in the mirror and was, really ashamed. I guess my girly side kicked in at that point LOL. Is their something I m doing wrong? Do I have to give it time? I would like for your opinions and help on figuring out what I should do honestly, thank you all ^.^

Sorry, I ment attractive instead of at tactile, ended instead of need, things as instead of this ad.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ashamed? Are you kidding me? Who would want a girl with a grotesque N Minaj butt? Not me. I prefer the toned rounded firm butt of a volleyball girl with a vertical jump of 30 inches. Now that kind of girl has glutes.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/46376765/large.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not qualified to understand why you would want a big ass like Nikki minaj. If men are just initiating their opinion of your body, that's rude. If you are asking their honest opinion that's another thing. I do everything I can to NOT have a big ass. Your boobs I'd take tho. Lol. Have you tried eating more? Pasta, cheese? Ice cream? Or just be happy with what you e got. Your measurements sound great.

What Guys Said 3

• Genetics are random at times. Unfortunately we don't get to fully choose what we look like or our bodies. You are what you are, and not everyone will find your body attractive. You just have to find a man who likes your body, and you have to be ok with yourself as well. Your butt will probably always be on the smaller side, so stay healthy, be proud of your assets, and a man will come along.

• That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read. You were smart to go anon with that.

• Don't be ashamed... You're gorgeous.. believe in yourself

What Girls Said 2

• You sound cute

• In other words "I know I'm attractive I'm just looking for compliments to validate my appearance"