'ALL Women are BEAUTIFUL' agree or disagree?

Most Helpful Guy

• Like, I agree people are beautiful as people, but that's more of a philosophical stance.

This seems to be one of those perpetually inflating things you would probably see on Tumblr where you have "Every woman is beautiful and deserves to feel beautiful. Men are assholes for finding any woman unattractive."

Followed by "If a man doesn't do X, Y, Z and isn't this way, he has no right to call himself a man." In other words, a man should feel like shit until he proves he isn't shit.

This is basically saying that women are intrinsically attractive and deserving of all the love in the world just for breathing. Meanwhile, if a man thinks he deserves love, he would be considered an entitled asshat, and that a man "doesn't deserve love. It is a gift he is lucky enough to recieve."

See, and this is usually followed by "No woman deserves to have to pay for her own meal". "If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best".

Do I think humans and humanity are beautiful? Absolutely. Do I think all kinds of women are attractive? Absolutely. There are beautiful women who come in all shapes and sizes.

Do I think Kim Davis is beautiful blessing on the world?
    What about the woman who poisoned her husband with thallium for weeks until he literally died of pain, so she could collect the insurance money?

See, my take on all of this is that what you deserve is self-confidence. To know yourself, your strengths, flaws, and quirks. But where you should step back and show humility is where you stand regarding other people. I would consider myself and asshole if I walked into a bar thinking that I'm super attractive, and think that everyone who disagrees is an asshole.

So I will say that beautiful women can come from anywhere. But the "All women are perfect. No matter what." is less of a statement for women to feel better about themselves and look past or appreciate their quirks and unique traits, and is more of a "nobody should treat me badly, even if I'm an asshole" line you would find on tumblr.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 28

• It depends on what you mean by beautiful. I'm sure a car designer thinks all cars are beautiful. I just see lumps of metal with wheels and doors. It depends on the definition.

If you mean physical beauty, obviously not all women are incredibly attractive but still, pretty much everyone has redeeming qualities.
    Also, beauty is not necessarily physical. Some people can be "beautiful on the inside" (ugh). Still, some women are crappy people (so are men by the way, I'm just saying not everyone is great).

Women are all unique (which could lead some to say they are beautiful by being unique) and can be incredible people. My best friends are women and I couldn't go without their compassion, patience and understanding. But beauty is not a minimum requirement for being a good person. It's generally used to boost the self esteem of women suffering from unrealistic expectations about what their bodies should look like.

What I'd say is: Not all women are beautiful, no woman is beautiful to everyone and no woman has to be physically beautiful to be awesome.
    Good luck hash tagging that though. :P

• Fuck no.

When I call someone beautiful, it's in regards to both inside and out. And the truth is there are some fucking evil people in this world, being born a woman doesn't automatically qualify you as a beautiful person. You have to earn that title and that opinion from me.

• To someone yes, I bet there's at least one person that thinks you're beautiful. But to me, no, not every woman is beautiful.

• Nope.

There are plenty of plain or downright ugly women, just as there are plain or ugly men.

Beauty is good genes, for women. Simple reality is that only a certain percent of women have the genes, and took care of themselves enough they could be called beautiful.

• I wish, but life's a cruel bitch sometimes. Not everyone is beautiful. Just like how not everyone is lucky, successful, happy, or even sane.

• Disagree. Only Muslim babez are BOOTYFUL 👄💋

• Uh I think everyone has beautiful aspects.. I don't think all women are beautiful inside and out though.. I encounter them rarely and when I do I want to make them mine :D

Different guys will have different opinions on what that is too.

• I disagree, not all woman are beautiful on the outside also not all woman are beautiful on the inside either.

• Everybody is beautiful in their own way.

• All women might be beautiful... to that certain someone.
    It all comes down to perceptive.

• Everyone is beautiful in their own ways, sometimes we're just unable to appreciate others beauty.

• Disagree. Some are awful inside and out.

• I'm just going to play the Devil's advocate since so many people have already answered. No, a meth addict of a girl is not beautiful but does fall under "ALL Women"

• For me the female body is art. And generally they all have those feminine characteristics, some more than others, but they are there, and that's great.

• I strongly disagree, to say that everyone is beautiful devalues the hard work that beautiful people put into their appearance and their mind. Some people are just plain ugly, or rotten to the core.

• People are born beautiful...

• We'll have to agree to disagree. Babies look like troll dolls without the hair.

• Come on... Really? Ugh

• If you mean all woken look physically beautiful to me? Disagree. If you mean human beings are a beautiful creation as whole which included the female of the species, in totally agree.

• Disagree. Not all of anything is one particular thing.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HELL TO THE NOOOO

WHO TOLD YOU SUCH LIES?

• Relax im asking a question

• Snookie is so beautiful, isn't she?

• disagree, I've seen some pretty damn ugly women in my time

• I agree that ALL women are beautiful, it doesn't mean that I'll find them beautiful.

• All people are beautiful yes i agree to that

• strongly disagree

• I agree. You women are great creatures. :)

• No not all

• Why not

• You just copy pasted my first opinion.

• I read your answer wrong the first time sorry

• Disagree. Some people of both genders are butt-ass ugly.

• Nope, some women are cows.

• Obviously not, but there's an *attitude* that we seem to have evolved to have that women are innately valuable, resulting in our gynocentric society. From an evolutionary standpoint it's an attitude that makes sense but it should have no place in a modern society that concerns itself with equality. Men by comparison throughout history were held in no regard at all until they "prove" themselves. They've had to labour and take risks in order to have the comparative value (be worthy) of someone who didn't labour, so what are men then? Is that fair to hold women in such regard over men?

What Girls Said 14

• Disagree. Just like not all men are handsome.

• A beautiful personality can shine from the inside out on anyone. A disgusting personality will destroy a beautiful face.

• Depends on what aspect you'd call beautiful. If you're going by looks alone, heck no. By personality, heck no. But a woman with both of those things down? heck yes!

• All women are not beautiful

• I'm not thinking about outwards appearance. To me, beauty is a combination of body, mind and soul. A lot of women have a nice body, but lack substance in mind or soul. They are just a good looking person and that's it.

• In certain aspects of the individual, yes

• I disagree.

• Depends on your interpretation of 'beautiful', some are in appearance and not in personality, and vice versa.

• disagree. I'm sorry, but it's true. Sometimes there looks don't look that good or there personalities make them be ugly.

• That's definitely false, lol.
    Plenty of girls are ugly inside and out.

• Disagree..

• Thats not realistic if you think of all beauty , beauty can be seen as something physical or like a personality type depending of the individual everyone has different perspectives on beauty.

• For me beauty is everywhere especially physical beauty such as the ocean the sky lol even some microbes are beautiful when seen in a microscope and people can be beautiful too I find beautiful people as caring humble and willing to help others who are not selfish and physically well for me its james franco lol

• No standard in beauty

• Disagree. Some are just not beautiful on the inside, so that makes them ugly on the outside. But, then again everyone is beautiful in their own ways.

• Disagree. Aesthetically, everyone knows this isn't true. Character-wise - women can also be cruel, manipulative, abusive, dishonest, violent, etc.

• No sorry to say some are just NOT...