Should I post this picture on instagram?

I want to post this picture saying "whose ready for HALLOWEEN?" but is it to creepy or weird PLEASE TELL ME YOUR REACTION WHEN YOU SAW THIS

• Yes
  • No

49

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really sure what a nosebleed has to do with Halloween, but whatever floats your boat.

Most Helpful Girl

• A little creepy to me..

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 8

• Honestly, I think you could actually go farther with it. Right now it looks like you've got a nosebleed. It's Halloween, so go nuts!

• I thought you got a bloody nose playing a sport or something but the Halloween reference is good - You look very pretty even with bloody nose.

• Honestly, there is not enough blood. It looks like you might have been hit by your boyfriend or something.

• I'd go bigger. Do this with some fangs and it'd be awesome.

• Id make it a little more obvious that its a Halloween type picture lol... like maybe more make up

Just a nose bleed is a little, just a tiny bit creepy... but not a big deal 😜

• You can cause your hot you win kid !

• just looks like you have been punched

• I think there's an app that turns you into a zombie you should check it out

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, but add more blood :)

• haha weird. its just a nose bleed. i got a picture of me looking like a bloody zombie.

• Nothing scary of creepy but you look like you got punched in the face by your boyfriend crazy ex