Do you really find thigh gaps sexy?

0|0
17|51

Most Helpful Guy

• I do. Depending on a few other factors though. Types of hips and thighs. Size shape of butt and abdomen/tummy. To me a crotch/thigh gap on a female is just like any other part of the anatomy that people notice (or not) that gets evaluated like breasts, butts, legs, eyes, hair, etc. I also like butt. Smallish butts. I like smallish breasts. I like wideset hips and slim thighs. I also like moderately wide crotch/thigh gaps. Now, all the above mentioned are preferences. I meet a nice girl the has letter breasts than my preference, or narrower hips or bigger thigh or anything not my preference, is not a deal breaker.

Do I find thigh gaps sexy? Yes, depending. Just like I find breasts, butts, hips, thighs, legs and tummies sexy, depending on my preferences. Why would crotch/thigh gaps be any different than any of the above?

I'm not afraid to say I like a nice moderately wide and flat crotch gap on a girl, just like I like a particular type and size of butt. Not every girl I date meets my preferences exactly in every category. Just like I'm sure in don't meet theirs in every category either.

Why is thigh gap or lack there of any different that having large breasts - or not? Small butt or not? Wideset hips or not? Flat tummy or not? Curly hair or not? Long legs, or not?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 50

• After looking at this, it grosses me tf out.
    rosslyneaglewatch.files.wordpress.com/.../thigh-gaps.jpg

3|3
    0|0
  • And yet another thing females obsess over, and we males for the most part don't give a fart about.

It's right up their, with all men prefer blonds.

3|1
    1|0
  • Meh. Being healthy is sexier.

4|1
    0|0
  • No, I personally don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do. But I think you need a certain body type for it. I don't find overly skinny girls attractive though.

2|1
    0|0
  • Couldn't care less.

1|1
    0|0
  • i don't look at or care about thigh gaps

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even notice that shit lol

3|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I also like some curves, too. So usually it's an even tradeoff. If someone has both, that's perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • To the contrary, I am attracted to thick thighs that touch. Thigh gaps are a turn off

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't really care, she either has it or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • You mean stick legs so there's a large canyon size gap between your legs? Noooooope

3|0
    2|0
  • Yup, I personally do!
    But girls don't need them for me to find them sexy

3|2
    2|2
  • Hmmmm I think they're attractive but I wouldn't call it a deal breaker if a chick didn't have one

1|1
    0|0
  • They don't stand out for me - I don't think I would note wether a woman had it or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really to be honest. However, I wouldn't say that they aren't. Its just that its really, really low on my list of attractiveness. I barely even notice to be honest until someone else, almost always a girl, points it out.

1|0
    0|0
  • If natural, a huge turn on for me, it's like a signal, tunnel this way.
    But needs to be natural she should not starve for it, if she naturally have them or earned them with little dies or exercise, it's okay

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't fucking give a damn about the thigh gap nonsense.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes

, ,

0|0
    0|0
  • Couldn't care less.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like thigh gaps.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you think a guy would find a positive genetic trait showing good reproductive viability as unattractive?

0|1
    1|1
    • You assume the thigh gap occurs due to wide set hips. But in today's culture, girls who are not born with the wide set hips are starving themselves to achieve the look.

• @Prettygurl12 That's always been the case. You grew up in the 90s, you should remember the good ol'days where the eating disorder we worried about was anorexia and bulimia not worrying about girls getting fat as fucking whales and flopping around like it's healthy. Damn I miss that public health issue.

• Not really. It's sexier to have no gap

1|0
    0|0
  • out of all the things men ever nottice about a woman the thigh gap is nottice generally 000000.1% of the time by man, have you ever heard a guy say he luv nice thigh gap? : P

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care much for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I pay no attention to them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no preference. But when they are like super wide and noticeable they are not attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never even notice them

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's irrelevant.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• couldn't give a damn about a thigh gap.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not really... But they can b on some girls...

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't care if there's air between my legs like t'f. Some thigh gaps aren't possible. It's about pelvic bone structure more than anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • No... I mean, if someone had one naturally I wouldn't find them unattractive but it's not something I go out of my way to look for in a partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody really cares about the thigh gap anymore...
    Anyways why is this in the "Education and Career" section?

2|0
    0|0
  • I think the 'box gap' is sexier. It's where your thighs touch, but you have that little gap right at the top of the thighs under the vagina lol
    All women can have it if they push their butt back a little, though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Studies have shown that women without a thigh ago tend to be tighter down under ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn. All these comments actually making me feel pretty shitty about mine.

0|0
    0|1
  • they are fine.. but mostly on girls which are too skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't, and I don't understand all the buzz about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Thigh gaps don't look right to me :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I find them to be a bit.. Ridiculous 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't think most guys would care whether you had one or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find it special but bot sexy at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Who lives in a pineapple under the sea... SpongeBob square pants.

I think only spongebob can pull off the thigh gap lol 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all the time

1|0
    0|0