Am I Too Skinny?

I've been currently working on getting my body to bikini competition condition. While everything is going well, I feel like I've been dropping weight left and right unintentionally. It's starting to concern me now. Am I too skinny? Or is it just my head getting to me with the new goal in trying to achieve? Thanks! And if you
have any advice on what I should work on please leave it here! Thanks.
Am I Too Skinny?

Updates:
Height: 5'1
Weight: 110

1|0
14|19

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No you dont look too skinny! Great work! I would like to do a bikini competition eventually. I applaud you! :) Is this your first show? Do you have a couch? When is your competition?

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• You look great for competition! And I'm NPC physique competitor so follow me some you're the only other legit competitive bodybuilder here that I know of !!!

All guys here won't realize that you're leaning down for contest and that's not necessarily your year round physique, so take their comments lightly.

2|2
    0|0
  • You got enough muscle. Not too skinny.

0|1
    0|0
  • Too much muscles, too little fat. Looks offputting and weird.

3|1
    0|2
  • I think your body looks well

0|0
    0|0
  • Not skinny at all, Nice body though

0|2
    0|0
  • I see more muscle than bones, no you're not too skinny ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats a nice body and I see nothing to be concerned about at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • I need some info before I can give you a answer , how much do you weigh and how tall are you?

0|1
    0|0
  • You look great, very fit. There's a difference between skinny and fit, and fit is always better.

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all you look athletic not skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks sexy to me ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll say yes you do look skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • No...
    U r perfect... Nice

0|0
    0|0
  • muscular and that's what is ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone's fishingggg

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be brutally honest, I think your a little more skinny than ideally. You can work on increasing the fat percentage a little bit. That's my opinion :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You are beautiful.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 13

• Nah, you look fine to me! Although, I do think maybe you should work on toning the legs a little bit more. I can't see all of your legs that well though, so for all I know, they could be really toned already!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope your not to skinny at all. You look really healthy and I am jealous of your body.

You should only worry about your weight if you get below 100 pounds (45kg). Even more if you start to look like a skeleton while standing straight up.

0|1
    0|0
    • If your really worried about it. Then go see a doctor an have them measure your body fat %. Then let them know if you might need to gain a little more body fat or not.

• looking super lady!!!
    stick to your goal and use it as a guideline so you dont just keep working out for the sake of it. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • No, you look great! Not too skinny at all.

0|2
    0|0
  • you look great!!! that is like my dream body haha, my respects! you seriously look awesome, nothing to worry about

0|1
    0|0
  • You look awesome! Way to go :)

0|0
    0|0
  • no way your body is amazing! Lots of hard work show it off and be so proud!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think you're too skinny. That's kind of the look I am going for.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahh you're too muscular

0|1
    0|1
  • I think so

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all.