Is this a pretty South African girl, in your opinion? What about her colorful attire. Flattering and becoming of her, or no?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's stunning. As for her clothes, they suit her.

Most Helpful Guy

• She looks very sweet. Pretty. Very pretty and creative outfit.

What Girls Said 4

• she looks really pretty, and i like her attire

• She pretty. The clothes are ok. Lmao why'd a KFC chicken ad have to pop up on this post lol

• The adds pop up at the app level, not on try posts themselves. They're on different layers of the presentation.

I don't get why you though a KFC pop up was funny. Help me with that. What an I missing?

• Sorry. Still don't get it. But that's ok. That's for the effort.

• *thanks* for the effort, I meant.

• She's pretty. Not a fan of the outfit though

• Beautiful, not because of her nationality but because she's just... beautiful. I don't know why people make such a big deal out of race. There's beauty in EVERY race

• Please explain how this posting is "making a big deal out of race"? Her "nationality is mentioned in case some may be curious where she's from. I happen to know so I offered that information. So how is this about race again? And who's making it so?

How is this differing than asking:
      "Do you think this Chinese girl is attractive?"

"Do you find this Arab girl pretty?"

No races are mentioned in tho those questioned either. And you do know that not all South Africans are black, right?

Tell me how this post is "making a big deal about race" again?

• That sounds so stupid because MY POST IS NOT RACE QUESTION NOT DOES IT EVFN MENTION RACE!!!

Or can't you just stick to the question posted? Obviously not.

So I'll ask one last time: What do you see in my post that is about race? What I'm my post promoted you to bring up "race"? I simply asked for opinions on whether people find her pretty and if her attire is becoming. WHAT DID YOU SEE IN THOSE QUESTIONS THAT PROMPTED YOU TO EVEN THINK OF RACE OR ANY OTHER GAGER'S QUESTION "MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT RACE?

Nationality and race are not the same think and blacks and whites occupy the nation of South Africa.

• That's what I thought. You think race and nationality are the same and you see that she's black and made irrational assumptions based on that, totally distracted from the actual question which has absolutely no reference to race at all. YOU introduced that.

I'm sure you don't understand, not that you've do quickly resorted to name calling. That showing of lack of intelligence and obvious ignorance makes me feel like a bully. I'm used to more of a challenge. I'm done.

What Guys Said 5

• I think she looks gorgeous and her dress is very flattering.

• Gorgeous!!

• She looks beautiful!

• She's sexy as hell, I could do without the white shirt and headband

• yes she's pretty regardless of her nationality... attire-wise it's not bad