Am I a fat girl?

am i a fat girl?

• average
  • chubby
  • curvy
  • fat

Most Helpful Guy

• Which one of you guys voted for curvy? Curvy relayed to the musculature not the rolls.

Most Helpful Girl

• somewhere between average and chubby

What Guys Said 45

• Hey, first let me say you have a really great figure, you're definitely not fat, you have what would basically be a good slim but curvy figure except for being a little bit soft around the middle! Whether that's something you want to 'fix' is up to you, you're certainly not unattractively chubby and most of your extra pounds are in the right places - your boobs in particular are just perfect, a great size and a fantastic shape (brave to wear a top without support in the pic, but it means I can say with certainty that your boobs are in great shape rather than bra shape!). You should feel 100% confident your chest looks fantastic without support.

You really are just a couple of tummy pounds and a bit of leg toning away from perfection - the good news is for no cost and a little effort you can fix all that in one hit - I'd strongly recommend you start running. Running is THE best way to burn unwanted fat and tone up your body generally, especially your bottom half. Run three times a week and within 6-8 weeks you'll see a noticeable improvement - keep it up and you'll be toned perfection by the new year!

Honestly, you have a great, very attractive figure and if you want to further improve it, you'll be able to do so pretty quickly. Best of luck and be proud of your curvy bits, you look fab! :)

• Ur right!! @Stevieee I could use some tips as well... cuz I have little round stomach... Running u said? I'll try that :) and the asker :) ur beautifully chubby, ;D be proud but if ya want we can support each other :)

• I would say chubby but I don't think thats necessarily bad, though I suppose I could be biased (personally I think a woman ought to have a few pounds on her)

• chubby, not unattractive though.

It looks like if you lost a few pounds you'd have a really nice figure though.

• You're not fat, but you're not average.
    It's called thickness and it's the parallel figure between fat & average.

I can say without a doubt there's a LOT more guys that would love to cuddle with the figure you HAVE than with many other optimized figured women.

What I'm saying is, you have one heck of a figure love !

• Despite what the media tells us, you need to be about 18% body fat to be healthy if you are a girl. You are definitely height proportionate and still attractive. Some light exercises and run won't hurt, it might even help. But you are not a fat girl.
    -exercise science degree

• when do people finally learn: "curvy" means having a curve to their body (hip to waist to chest) you can have that, no matter how "fat" you are. and you´re just slitghly chubby by the way + a bit curvy.

• I would say average maybe do a bit of toning up work could help a lot.

• Chubby, but not in a bad way.

• Chubby. I suggest going for long walks or runs to lose some weight. But overall you are still nice.

• You are chubby and a beautiful girl !

• I would say your average and really beautiful! If you feel that worried about it then trim your body.

• Why the fuck did people down vote this. Gag is becoming retarded

• Average means cute chubby.

• @TheGeorge I'm actually from new Zealand and we also have the same rate of overweight people , I actually reside in the u. s

• You look cute and chunky but not unattractive to me <3 :p

• you look great ! I don't know why girls worry so because almost every time they look great. don't listen to them your far from chubby and most guys would love to go out with you

• Naw just chubby
    you're okay ^^

• You're definitely chubby, but the good news is you have a nice body under there. To be honest, you look better than most girls I would bang. lol

• Average.. its just the weight is accumulated around your tummy and maybe thats why you feel fat

• Your chub is sexy as fuck.

• So what if you've got a little extra, you still look beautiful to me.
    Absolutely perfect just as you are, no need to change a thing.

• id say chubby, should be too hard to loose it

• No. You have a nice body. Maybe work out some to tighten up

• slightly chubby. nothing you can't fix with a little bit of training

• DAMN WOMAN

LOSE SOME WEIGHT

And then women want men to have six packs, WHICH I DO.

• Chubby, losing weight would be a preference

• I would love to have my head between thoughs legs

• Chubby but fine. I would go out with you anytime.

• I wonder who is this douche bag / ass wipe who has been down voting everybody.

• Chubby and perfect.

• lets just say you ain't no whale...

• Little bit...
    But no need to worry... it is ok

• No way!!! You have a SEXY body and I love that belly ;-)

• I'll say quite curvy and sexy

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 4

• You're overweight.
    I'd be dishonest if I said otherwise.
    You could lose a good 15-20 lbs if that's what you're asking.

• my brother worships girls that look like that i think girls who are 400 pounds are fat but you are just a little chubby and chubby can be cute and a lot of guys like a little meat on a girls bones

• Damn, I would kill for dem curves

• You are on the chubby curvy side.