Do I look chubby/fat?

I'm a low weight, but I look definitely chubby to myself. Am I seeing myself as bigger, or should I lose more weight? Technically I'm only 5 lbs from being underweight, but I don't see how that's possible.

Also don't judge the outfit, I'm trying things on so it's not meant to match. XP
Do I look chubby/fat?

http://tinypic.com/r/fny5g0/8
http://tinypic.com/r/20zqw07/8

These should work. I don't have a full-length mirror, sorry, but here are pictures with a tighter top.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't look skinny af
    You don't look fat or chubby

You look just alright :)

"That is just about right!"

• Thanks for the MHO

Anyway. To me you are Juuuuust About Right! And I'm not the only one thinking that

Wake up the next day, look in the mirror with pride and with a smile on your face, would you? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yay! Thank you for wearing clothes! Girl, look at your legs! There is no way you're chubby or fat at all. Just enjoy being you and rocking such cool shirts.

• Thanks, haha. :)

And it's funny, my legs are actually the part I'm most insecure about. I feel like my thighs look disproportionate. But then again, I always feel like that when I'm shopping for pants. I feel a bit better now that I'm done shopping, haha.

• Pffft your legs aren't fat at all! It looks like you're just more gifted on the curve of your hips than some girls. That's not fat it's genetics.

Pants shopping is always the worst isn't it? :/

• Aah, you're really sweet, thank you. >.<

Pants shopping is almost as bad as swimsuit shopping. I swear dressing room mirrors make clothes look worse!

What Guys Said 32

• I think you look perfect AND amazing. Not fat, not chubby, only awesome. Your hips are incredible... and I'm guessing if not for that baggy shirt, that they would look even better something top that was closer-fitting.
    Don't mess with perfection... and that's YOU.

• no you do not look fat.

• No, you should not lose any more weight; you look fine in that picture. If you are that worried about your body you can always gain some muscle mass.

• Thanks for the advice! I want to tone my arms more, but I'm terrified of making my thighs bigger. >.<

• That should not be a problem. do you have any idea how many guys out there have massive arms and little chicken legs? Besides genetics plays a bigger role that most people think. Looking at that picture I don't think you will ever have fat legs.

• No, you do not look chubby or fat. You are actually a very nice body size.

• Nope.
    I know a girl who suffers from serious annorexia, so much so she's been an impatient at a mental hospital multiple times. It's just.. ridiculous. It's better to love yourself for who you are, not who photoshop says you should be.

• I actually used to suffer from anorexia, too, though I'm sure it wasn't as severe as the girl you know. And clearly, I recovered. But it's hard sometimes, once you've gotten into the habit, not to just... criticize everything until you can't see the good anymore. The worst habits are the hardest to break. :/ I hope the girl you know will recover soon, though!

• I think you look normal to me

• Body image disorder alert
    seek professional help because you are plenty fit, losing weight should not come to your mind. Concern. Please seek help, these feelings do not go away on their own

Also your fingers and toes are lovely.

• Ah, I had an eating disorder a while back, and I recovered, but... I know I still have issues with my body image. :/ But I was just freaking out yesterday because I'd been shopping, and dressing room mirrors are awful.

Anyway, thanks. :)

• Nah you are fine. I'm not sure it's just the photo angle but your legs do look kinda short. So that's perhaps your problem. Try to wear things that make your legs appear longer than they are and you should feel better about your body ;)

• It's not the angle, I just have short legs, haha. I barely reach the pedals in my car. >.< But now that autumn's here, I can wear boots with heels so they look longer! Woo! Thanks for the advice. :)

• Perfectly normal?

• you are far away from being chubby. you look good and shouldn't worry about it. your body is perfectly fine ;)

• Silly girl, u dont look "fat". :)

• it's hard to tell your complete form with that loose shirt on. But you don't appear fat at all. Women should be about 16-18% body fat to be healthy.

• You look fine to me. The fact that you look great in those pants is clear evidence of that.

• Thanks. :) I actually regretted using this photo because I didn't think the pants fit well enough, lol.

• Not at all

• you donĀ“t even look chubby. just average.

• We've the same cellphone! The best camera everrrrr

• I do love the camera, haha. :)

• Yes yes yes! Our phone camera can kick iPhone's camera toooo. In fact it's way better than any camera phones out there. I've taken some really amazing pictures from it on my last trip and people didn't believe it :p

• Chubby , nope

You look good

• Nooo nonono. Normal body ;) And cute.

• You looks perfect. you should not loose or increase your weight. Keep it as constant.

• lol not even close. and those hips 8p

• Don't see how you believe your even chubby at all. Great looking body.

• No, you look great

• please girl there's nothing chubby about you! don't change a thing

• No but you hair look like IT IS DYING, WE NEED TO HELP IT

• :O What's wrong with my hair? I actually tried to tame it today, lol. -.-'

• it needs more shampoo and conditioner. It needs to look silky.

• Aah, cute that you think that's gonna work, haha. :) I use shampoo, conditioner, anti-frizz serum, and smoothing milk. Even my hair stylist can't get it silkier. Unfortunately, pretty hair just isn't attainable for me.

• well your BMI seems perfect to me

• no u dont look chubby or fat or nothing like that u are more on the thin-average side

• Not skinny but definitely not even cubby

• No, you look good

• No, you're not fat. You look bigger than petite girls because of your body type, you're a mesomorph/endomorph. I'm an ectomorph and I look smaller than other guys, it's just how it works

• Compared to what?

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 4

• You look to be a be a healthy weight. However, the next time posting this trying wearing a sports bra or a crop top and shorts.
    Something tight or firm fitting allows for people to see if there is a problem area.
    For example if you had a pudgy belly it'd be impossible for me to tell with that flared top that creates the illusion that u are thin.

• That's a valid point. Do you think a tight tank top and jeggings would be good enough? I already put my shorts away for the autumn.

• Update - You have a nice curvy and slim figure

• Thanks! :)

• Definitely not chubby or fat you look great!

• you look very tiny and not fat or chubby at all.

• No, not at all. You're just fine. :)