Just took this now. Can I get some opinions please?

Just took this now. Can i get some opinions please?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have natural beauty and amazing potential to be stunning. You have dark skin, you have perfect lips, and your eyes are far-apart (wide), which is very attractive.
    You must keep your hair long. I personally think if you straightened your hair and parted it in the middle, you would be hot has hell. Beauty is facial symmetry... and having hair that's equally portioned on both sides with really amplify this. And you have amazing hair to start with... keep in healthy, and never cut it short (mid-back length is perfect). Finally, the one thing you could do is get your eyebrows professionally shaped; see if you can get a slightly higher arc to give you a slightly more "aggressive" look.
    You are darn close to perfect... and perfect is easily within your reach.

• I've never had as many compliments in my life. Thank you :)

• Well you'd better get used to it. The older you get (and more experienced at your "look", the more you're going to get. Just don't let it go to your head. Nothing makes a pretty girl uglier than a shitty personality. And be careful of your friends. With your looks, you can't trust them 100%. They may tell you something looks good, when it's just average. Even your best friends won't want you looking better than them. It's just the way life goes for a hottie.

• Haha aww well i'll keep that in mind and thank you once again

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I think you look very cute

• Those are some beautiful deep brown eyes you got there

• You have natural beauty in my opinion. Natural darker skin. Just natural good looks.

• You look very big in this photo.

• Please stop asking! Please!

What Girls Said 0