What do you see in me?

What do you see in me?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 32

• A fake bitch.

• how can u tell this thing to a girl? Show some respect or dont comment at all! Shame on you!!

• Are you kidding/ Everything on her screams fake as hell!

• Its not fake at all and u can't call a girl with that word... U can say ur opinion, but show some respect like im giving u right now that im reading ur comments

• A horrible instagram filter.
    PSA: If you're posting photos asking "how do I look", then don't use filters. People in real life don't see you through your instagram filters.

• Well I dont know how clear u were what I was looking for. My question wasn't how pretty i am or not but what can you understand from this face in the picture. You can read people just by the way their smile 😊 hope i was clear enough

• I see a lot of makeup. i'd like to see you without it. I'm sure you are just as if not more pretty w/o makeup

• Lots of makeup - Quite attractive but part of me wonders what the more natural version of you look like

• My natural look is like in the photo. 😊 otherwise i wouldn't be a model 😉

• sorry to be rude but thats a catfish

• My di**.

You're welcome

• Heyyyy! Shame on you! Who learned u this kind of attitude? Ur mum?

• Actually yes my mum ahah

I'm joking you a beautiful woman relax :)

• All I see is makeup and filters. Sorry, not enough for me to go on.

• I'll be honest. You look beautiful, but you have the kind of face that seems to say "you're a piece of shit" to whoever looks at that picture. It might not be who you are, but this picture does not give me a good impression of you.

• Hahah no no I would never want to give that impression to anyone, but thanks for ur opinion

• I will revise my answer. You look like you are saying: "Are you still talking to me?" or "Yeah, keep dreaming my friend".
      But damn you are beautiful.

• Your face looks odd on that picture, as if its eigther photoshopper or under layers of makeup. Where are the imperfections that make it look natural?

• Conceited and high maintenance.

• I see.. well a woman

And the color reminds me of seaweed

• You look quite beautiful.

I'm not very good at reading people because I'm more analytical than observant, but to give a shot in the dark I'd say you look relaxed but with a lot on your mind.

My sympathies for the hateful shmucks who have answered hatefully.

• are you kidding me. physically you look perfect. gorgeus eyes and lips, can't see your body but im sure its perfect too! the way your holding your hand tells me your a sensual woman. you have an ora of class about you and I bet you attract a lot of older men. (classy and sensual) the younger guys don't appreciate that enough!

• An above average looking girl who most likely has a boyfriend.
    The girl is quite outgoing but is also sad for some reason.

• Dunno you're anonymous. Post a picture of yourself

No, I mean one of you

• I see a ravenous jaguar that will tear me to shreds. And I'm oddly okay with it.

• I see eyes, eyebrows, hair, nose, lips, hands, fingers, nails and boobs

• Maybe I see some one really high thinking about pizza? or your just giving me the what are you going to do about it look...

• Hard work and needy

• you look like a bitch

• you look like a conceited bitch lol

• damm those sleepy eyes never fail to impress me.

• You look a lot like Megan Fox

• Confidentially promiscuous other than irrelevant to intercourse

• Arrogance...

• the coloer of the eyes :O

• You look sexual and have nice lips

• I see a girl I would never approach.

• Looks like Sephora threw up on your face. You look good enough, but unfortunately looks fade, and it's the personality left behind that really matters. As someone already mentioned, you may be good "one-night' material, but you don't "look" like long-term quality. Sorry.

• I know this girl and you are not her. She lives next door to me.

• A quick, meaningless fuck. Then never seeing each other again.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 7